Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Ishq Hua FF LKT Hot New Part 27!!! (Page 54)

Post Reply New Post

Page 54 of 60

princess4120

princess4120

Posted: 01 November 2008 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
AMAZING!! what a part.. so much development in this part.. 1: rohan and shiv.. sooo sweet.. he saved her.. and i think she realizes why this is happening.. him.. and her.. hope when she wakes up .. she asks for him.. and now they dont fight.. :) ... 2: kt and laksh talked.. and missed each other.. that was ssweet... 3: there is more insight into kt's condition.. but i feel glad knowing that this is not a permanent condition.. it needs attnetion and with effort kt can become strong and get rid of sakshi and radha and manthan from her mind.. and with the love tht laksh will give her.. i am sure that will happen... 4: shiv being brought home like that.. hoping now her condition will be revealed and cured soon as well...

SO MUCH EMOTION.. hope you update soon.. cant wait to read..
thanks so much for the pm.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ishq Hua FF LKT Hot New Part 27!!! (Page 54)" in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bradford3

bradford3

Posted: 01 November 2008 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
its fantastic and i loved it cant wait till u continue next

Angelic_Pari

IF-Rockerz

Angelic_Pari

Posted: 01 November 2008 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
wow shivani it was amazing yaar..... i enjoyed reading it.... It was full of suspence.... (my fav topic) i loved it... speciallly the dream sequece....gr8 job yaar....keep it up....

I am wondering who is this sakshi.... Wow yaar split personality..... of three.. i wonder how i would have felt if i was at kt's place... i would have deff. killed my self...lol....

Keep it up... i loved it.... waiting eagerly to read more....

pari

Dr.Smart

Dr.Smart

Posted: 01 November 2008 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
SHIVI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR ROCKED FIRL....IT WAS FANTASIC......THE BEST PART WAS LAKSH-KT CONERSATION.....ITS WAS REALLY CUTE....BUT YOU ARE BUILDING SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH SUSPENSE THAT I AM ANGRY THAT YOU ENDED IT AT SUCH A POINT.....I WAS GLUED TO IT AND THEN YOU HAVE O END IT...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
JUST KIDDING....BUT DO CONTINUE BECAUSE I LIKE IT BEYOND BELIEF AND YOU GOT TO MAKE KT BETTER AND LAKSH-KT MEET IN YOUR NEXT UPDATE.....LOVE YOU MY CUTIE DIDI!

PALCHIN

Riyaa147

IF-Rockerz

Riyaa147

Posted: 01 November 2008 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
amazing partClapClap
make kt betterEmbarrassed
and please make lakshya kt meet in your next updateTongue
I can't wait for the next partTongue
Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue soon
Smile

mysterygurl1427

IF-Sizzlerz

mysterygurl1427

Posted: 01 November 2008 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilindiangurl13

SHivu di the part is out-standing.... once i learn more words i'll add those but i cant tell you how good it was....

i loved th little romance between prena and nakul
shivani as always cracks me up.... awww poor rohan he had to see shivani in that condition and couldnt do anything atleast he saved her..... she's such a dork cant figure out that rohan likes her.....
now to laksh and kt... the phone convo... was very sweet they sounded like the show laksh and kt.... Who's this sakshi girl get ride of her soon so kt can be normal again.... im so glad that maryam is going to get kt better.....

that should mostly say why i loved this part
oh and shviu di your a raconteurClapClapClap

LOL hey i am not a dork!! anywayz love ya babe!!  thanks for the awesome comment!

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 01 November 2008 at 5:31pm

Kiran1018

Goldie

Kiran1018

Posted: 02 November 2008 at 10:56pm | IP Logged

hey

finally you updated...thanks for that....wow, this part was so informative.

loved the nakul and prerna romance in the beginning.

some much development has happened regarding KT....we got to know in dept....gosh who is this sakshi......i hope she leaves soon...

lols...shivani makes me laugh...she is hanging on the cliff in the dark almost minutes away from loosing her life and all she is thinking about is not too loose her favorite dupatta......poor rohan, he tries so hard to please her and he always ends up getting hurt by her actions.

its so sweet that both laksh and kt were having the same dream....they are so connected to each other and dont even know it.

it was a lovely an quite informative part....cant wait to read more...plz update soon.

take care
bye

loyalkashion

loyalkashion

Posted: 03 November 2008 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
awesome part
please update soon
xoxo
gursimer

Post Reply New Post

Go to top