Posted: 15 years ago
 i was on my scooter with my newly wedded wife in 1969 and that was the time i really enjoyed..... as i saw sandy driving and urmi behind on mobike and jaisay hi urmi ne sandeep ke soulder per haath rakhaa ....mujhe vo din yaad aa gaye..............!     😉. if you have some thing which you can relate with this romance pls........post your views.
awwwww thats sooooo sweet......thanks for sharing with us........ 😳 😳 😳

Originally posted by Fazila~

awwwww thats sooooo sweet......thanks for sharing with us........ 😳 😳 😳

thanks to you only.........you made my life interesting with IndiaForum.

Originally posted by NRIUSA

thanks to you only.........you made my life interesting with IndiaForum.

😳 i really dont know what i did, but trust me, i havent done anything, i just love this channel n serial...bus.... u all r so nice to appreciate it bus........

and agar meri zindagi say kisi ko faida ho jaya tu bus...samjhoon gi zindagi kaam aagayee........😳

awww.. thats so sweet gyaniji. 😊

I dont hv anything like that yet..

waiting for pw and madhu di.
Originally posted by ketaki_ry

awww.. thats so sweet gyaniji. 😊

I dont hv anything like that yet..

waiting for pw and madhu di.
ya, we r not so lucky in that kind of love, otherwise we all r very lucky in friendship kind of love...but its never too late........hope should be there.....😳   umed per duniya kaim hai........Edited by Fazila~ - 15 years ago
My husband (boyfriend at the time 😳) and I also had wonderful times on his motor bike back in India in the 70s.
Now in USA those times are behind us forever. I think we would be very nervous on a motor bike 🤔 !!!!!!!!
Thank God for those days and those memories which are brought back when I watch this show........ That is why I love watching these two together.

Originally posted by NRIUSA

i was on my scooter with my newly wedded wife in 1969 and that was the time i really enjoyed..... as i saw sandy driving and urmi behind on mobike and jaisay hi urmi ne sandeep ke soulder per haath rakhaa ....mujhe vo din yaad aa gaye..............!     😉. if you have some thing which you can relate with this romance pls........post your views.

awww...this is just soooo sweet....thank you soo much for sharing it with us...😳 and please make sure that you stay on this forum and dun leave...

Originally posted by Preetiji

My husband (boyfriend at the time 😳) and I also had wonderful times on his motor bike back in India in the 70s.
Now in USA those times are behind us forever. I think we would be very nervous on a motor bike 🤔 !!!!!!!!
Thank God for those days and those memories which are brought back when I watch this show........ That is why I love watching these two together.

This is why I love this show soo much, individuals from all walks of life no matter their background or age can enjoy this show....and thank you for sharing this with us..😳

thanks gyaniji for this woonderful topic... this topic brought back some sweet memories ...

u won't beleive, but we mi and my husbond(would be at the time 😛 ) used to roam around on my bike... yesssss on my scooty😳 😳 😳 ... and beleive mi he used seat like a good boy behind mi😉 😉 😉... hahahahaha... kya din the who... yaar... yaha USA main kaha who baat... 😕 who lamho ke liya hum ne abhi tak who scooty rakhi hai... we just can't let it go... 😃