India-Forums

Jokes
Jokes

Unusual Comedy

KK_lassi Senior Member
KK_lassi
KK_lassi

Posted: 26 August 2004 at 5:18am | IP Logged
A Family in Sourthern India was puzzled when the coffin of their dead mother arrived from Guly, Italy . It was sent by one of the daughter's . The dead body was very tightly squeezed inside the coffin with no space left in it ! When they opened the lid , they found a letter on the top which read as follows:
  " Dear Brothers ans Sisters, I am sending our mother's dead body to u since it was her last wish that she should be cremated in the compound of our ancestoral home  in Agra. Sorry , I could not come along as all of my paid leaves are consumed. You will find inside the coffin under amma's body 12 cans of cheeze, 10 packets of Badam( Almonds) and 10 packets of chocolates. Please divide them equally among all of u. On amma's feetthere is  an all new pair of Reebok Shoes. Also there are  2 pairs of shoes for Radha's and Laxmi's son. Hope the size is correct. Amma is wearing 6 American T-shirts. The large size is for Mohan and the others are for my nephews. Just distribute them among ur selves. The two new  jeans amma is wearing are for the boys.
 The swiss watch that Reema wanted is on amma's left wrist . Shanta aunty, amma is wearing the necklaces, earings and rings that u  had asked for. Please take them. The 6 white socks that amma is wearing must be divided equally among my teenager nephews.
Please distribute all these uniformly and if any thing more is required , let me know. Since  our APPA is also not keeping well. Nowdays, I can send all the required things.
When  our Appa also ...............................

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 26 August 2004 at 6:16am | IP Logged
LOL ise kehte hain BACHAT
anjuman Senior Member
anjuman
anjuman

Posted: 26 August 2004 at 6:38am | IP Logged
LOLLOL
heyher87 Senior Member
heyher87