Regarding Post on GD rules. check pg. 4 - Page 4

Posted: 15 years ago
Thanks for declaring it was a joke!
Originally posted by *~Sapna~*

Guys...it was a joke...

GD dev. team worked hard to bring some fun here...and they didn't have the intention of being rude or hurting anyone...what we got from some members did hurt some of our dev. team members... which was not nice...

so lets forget everything now...it was a simple joke..😛

kyaaaa..? omgg u serious now deee.. i was like i thought i did somehting wrong and all..not funny😭

Thanks for officially telling us it was a joke

Yep guys, it was a joke, the moderators just wanted to have some fun with the members... We didn't realise that it would fire up so much! And if you thought it was a lame joke, sorry for that again, we won't try to have fun again! 🤗

Hope you guys have a great weekend,

Sam!
^^ Im sorry for being rude, I just thought it was mean of u guys to create such strict rules and then not even saying it was a joke till now...Sorry!
I agree with hinu! Its not that we dont want u guys to have fun..However u made such STRICT rules ...and ofcourse tried not to tell us for such a long time..We're sorry for being rude 😊
OMG! It was a JOKEEEEEE!!!!! AH! I am sorry if I hurt anyone! I never ever meant to! My apologies to Saira dee, Sam 😳 , Sapna and all the othr DEV team members who were hurt by even a word I said! 😳

I am really sorry! 🤗 😊
I told you lot 😆 😆 😆 Goshh believe me for once 😳
It was simply a small joke but who knew it was going to burst like that! 😳

Lets just forget about everything that happened! 😳
Originally posted by *VaVaVoom14*

I told you lot 😆 😆 😆 Goshh believe me for once 😳

I knew too!😆 N I believed you!