Fan Fictions

DrSK-Pyaar Ke Liye Pg 79 and 80 updatd (FF) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 80

falak298

Goldie

falak298

Posted: 03 April 2008 at 8:57am | IP Logged
thank you all well here is the nest epi

This episode starts with riddihima in the locker room on her own and she is really angry she bangs her locker shut and says- Armaan tum apne aap kp samajte kya ho?
armaan comes out of the changing room behind her and says- i am the best mere jaise koi nahi kyun basket theke kaha na meine
ridz turns around and has an angry look on her face she shouts at armaan saysing- just shut up armaan tum apne aap ko samajte kya ho tum apne patients ko humare bare mein batare ho? listen carefully Dr. Armaan Malik mere aur tumhare beech mein kuch nahi raha there is nothing between us.
she turns around and walks out of the locker room armaan is on his own and he walks up to his locker he opens it and starts playing with the kangan again he 9ishq leta hai is being played) his sits on the bench with the kangan in his hand and remebers the time they spent together he wipes his tears and the armaan funny music is played in the background ab dekhna Dr Riddhima mera matlab Dr Basket Gupta mein tumhe apni unglioon pe kaise nachata hoon tum kahin ki kahin nahi rahoogi when i'm done with you. he laughs and put the kangan back

Muskaan and sophia come in and see armaan alone near his locker sophia tells muskaan to keep quite and muskaan does she slowly creeps up to armaan and screams in his amraan jumps and falls on the floor both muskaan and sophia start laughing
Armaan- gets angry and starts to chasing sophia he says- khushie tum bhi na mein tume abhi pakadta hoon they run round the sanjeevani and bump into Dr Shubhankar Rahul and atul are behind him and Dr Shub says Dr armaan ye hospital basketball court nahi jo aap aaise bhaag te rahain and I think ye humari nai intern hain aap ko seekha na chahiye ke sanjeevani mein aaise behaviour nahi honi chahiye he turns around and walks into rahul and atul. they move out of the way and armaan joins them and all three of them sing ishqqqqqqqq shub turns around and they all run away

a week later

in the morning everyone is standing waiting for keerti and armaan and sophia are talking armaan says- to lkhushie london kaisa tha angi says armaan tum sophia ko khushie kyun bulate ho
armaan says- that's simple mein aur khushie high school ke dino se aik doosre ko jaante hain aur tab se mein notice karta tha ke ye rose khush rehti thi well aaj bhi rehti to meine iska naam KK rakh diya which stands for Khushie Khurana
that's right meine jab bhi tume dekha hai tum khush rehti ho-says angie
atu says- anjali agar tum meri zindagi mein aao na to tum bhi khush raho gi
angi says- shut up atul
Keerti comes and gives everyone their job and asks khushi how did she like her first week
khushie says- i loved it Dr Keerti. aur mujhe apne fellow interns ke saat kaam karna bohot acha laga.
Keerti says- good you have had a good start in sanjeevani keep up the good work

Shubhankar and keerti are walking in the general ward and laughing together nana sees this and starts saying mujhe pata tha ke ye shub-hankar meri keerti ko lekar jaye ga mein ye hone nahi doon ga he starts to scream and keerti comes near him says -Mr Deshpande ye aik
nan says- hospital hai pata hai pata hai. kya aap mere saat aik walk pe jayein gi
keerti gives him a weird look nana says- yahaan hospital mein he goes quite and keerti goes away nana says- bohot pyaar karti hai keerti LOL

ridz is standing outside waiting for a taxi sophia comes and says hi they both start talking and ridz says- to tum armaan ko high school ke dinoon se jaanti ho
she says - yes ridz says to tum uske bare mein bohot jaanti hogi khushie says- ofcourse uske khane se lekar uski ulti harkatoon tak jaise woh abhi mere peeche khada hoa hai aur mujhe darane ki koshish kara hai right armaan?
armaan is behiind her and says tume kaise pata?
sophia says- tumne ye trick mere saath das bar try ki hai kabhi work hoti hai?
armaan looks down and says- nahi isse chodo meine tume ghar chod doon?
armaan and sophia go home ridz remeber the time where armaan dropped her home and she gave him the kiss

armaan looks back at ridz and starts the car sophia looks back at ridz aswell and she says=- bata do na armaan bata do ke tum usse pyaar karte ho
armaan gets angry. epi ends here

precap armaan and sophia are in the car and he is angry at what sophia says she is armaan tum usse kyun nahi bata de te ke tum usse pyaar karte ho she shakes him and says armaan kuch to bolo

end

and thank you all for liking the first epi this second one is a bit weird since my sister were disturbing me but anyways i hope u like it Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash1990dmg_roks_antaradebby_11

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DrSK-Pyaar Ke Liye Pg 79 and 80 updatd (FF) (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xarmaanloverx

IF-Rockerz

xarmaanloverx

Posted: 03 April 2008 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Khurana is such a katharnak name
it sounds so evil
lol
maybe coz all the connations of Khurana are 4rm all the evil ppl in soap land...
LOL
rockin ff tho sweetzzzzzzz Clap Clap

chaitra86

IF-Dazzler

chaitra86

Posted: 03 April 2008 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
very nice yaar.... i like armaan, khushies friendship Embarrassed
plz continue Big smile

zsuleman

zsuleman

Posted: 03 April 2008 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
I LOVE these Epis... Please please Please do post the next one.... i would love to find out what happens next... i whish this really happens... Clap it's about time they add another Intern.... What say?? i love it... you have a great Imagination.... Keep them Epis comming... Clap

deepali.patel

deepali.patel

Posted: 03 April 2008 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
wow great update please update soon i know you are a good writer please please update soon

deepali.patel

deepali.patel

Posted: 03 April 2008 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Party [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] very nice please update soon please

dmg_sonia

IF-Dazzler

dmg_sonia

Posted: 03 April 2008 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
hey....ijus read ur both pts...its very nice...diff concept...loved ur ff...do coninue

yogzz

IF-Rockerz

yogzz

Posted: 04 April 2008 at 9:55am | IP Logged
hey it was tooooooooooooooooo gud Clap
khushi khurana i like her Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top