Music and Literature

Pensive thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago
Hello, everyone. I ask merely a trivial question out of curiosity. Do you enjoy listening to music while reading? Why or why not? If yes, what kinds of music?

When I read....I don't really listen to music, . However music always turns me on while I try to write something. Music is the god-given Muse to my writing.

Now over to you guys!!
Edited by angel_wings - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
Music is my soul, Reading is my lifeline..
I often read while listenning to music and listen to music while reading..Seldom do either individually...
it has become kind of a habit these days...
usually 'Yanni' goes with anything for me...
~LiNa~ thumbnail
i like listening to mucis while reading! it just sets the whole atmosphere... of course i wouldn listen to some rock dancy dancy kind of music 😆

it would be more of soft melodious tunes...something nice..know what i mean? 😊
lotus2007 thumbnail
great topic!!!!!!
I simply love both literature and music!!!!!👍🏼
and im really adicted to music very much!!!😳coz I listen to music while doing everything!!!!and I really enjoy my reading with music!!!!!😃

Lotus.😉    
cool_pooja thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel_wings

Hello, everyone. I ask merely a trivial question out of curiosity. Do you enjoy listening to music while reading? Why or why not? If yes, what kinds of music?

When I read....I don't really listen to music, . However music always turns me on while I try to write something. Music is the god-given Muse to my writing.

Now over to you guys!!

Well depends.. If im reading a really romantic Book i would like hearing a soft song wid id but usually i dont lsn 2 music much while reading..😳