Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 26 April 2008 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

First of all i feel doing dis kind of thing giving ur own child due to ur nessceities is wrong.. I mean if the people want thier child and cant have id dey shud go to an orpahage and adopt a child.. Instead of making sum1 else give her child..

These kind of Genitic Mothers have any rights to ask their child back!?Embarrassed

No dey dont. They had given thier child wid thier choice and once given should not be taken back. They have no ryt whatever so.

After delievery how they feel!!?They doing crual thing or social service!?Embarrassed

I feel for dem it not as an easy decision giving ur child away however they have choosen 2 take this decision themselves.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Surrogate Mother's!!! (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 26 April 2008 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
I learned something new last night. Surrogacy is merely outsourced childbirth.

mizz_1818

mizz_1818

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_pooja

Originally posted by Believe

First of all i feel doing dis kind of thing giving ur own child due to ur nessceities is wrong.. I mean if the people want thier child and cant have id dey shud go to an orpahage and adopt a child.. Instead of making sum1 else give her child..

Well lets clear the definition of Surragate Mothers. They are women who let their womb be used to hold somebody else's child (also known as a test tube baby). The child when it is only a embryo lives in a test tube giving it the name of a 'test tube baby'. The embryo is usually made by the couple who hired the surrogate mother since their own womb is n/a to raise a child. The surrogate mother holds the couples child for 9 months until she gives birth.

People can adopt but their is of course something special wit your own blood your own child. And that is totally natural. Some don't want to go though the whoooleee process so they let the surrogate mother hold their child. The surrogate mothers are paid more then generously- around $30,000-$50,000 are some of the starting prices.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top