Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

chatbuster

IF-Rockerz

chatbuster

Deactivated on request

Posted: 03 April 2008 at 10:33am | IP Logged

regarding a guy marrying a breathtakingly gorgeous gal, it really comes down to how secure he is. aint a problem for some guys. Wink

but yes, if he's insecure, he'd find even a dog looking at his cat a threat. then it doesnt matter whether she's hideous or gorgeous. Tongue LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arranged marriage (Page 5)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nitasuni

nitasuni

Posted: 03 April 2008 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SholaJoBhadkey

Originally posted by nitasuni

In  my family we are three and myself and my elder brother married according to the wishes of the parents and younger brother married from another community. But out of love  and care,  our family made it an arranged marriage, Four of my cousines also gone for love marriage and inter religious ones, and parents made it an arranged - cum love marriage out of love and affection.You just validated my point there. This is what I have been saying all along.  but that doesn't make any guarentee in the relationhips, I think we are all more or less in the same corner there but backing from the family at the time of need, God forbid, tomorrow if you and your younger brother have marital problems, would your parents support you and not support your brother? I agree there are exceptions, but not in all cases. 

@ bold : Madam,does my sentences mean it, if so I have nothing to say.My asentence was a continous one and it doesn't mean that. 

SholaJoBhadkey

IF-Dazzler

SholaJoBhadkey

Posted: 03 April 2008 at 10:39am | IP Logged

In  my family we are three and myself and my elder brother married according to the wishes of the parents and younger brother married from another community. But out of love  and care,  our family made it an arranged marriage, Four of my cousines also gone for love marriage and inter religious ones, and parents made it an arranged - cum love marriage out of love and affection.You just validated my point there. This is what I have been saying all along.  but that doesn't make any guarentee in the relationhips, I think we are all more or less in the same corner there but backing from the family at the time of need, God forbid, tomorrow if you and your younger brother have marital problems, would your parents support you and not support your brother? I agree there are exceptions, but not in all cases. 

@ bold : Madam,does my sentences mean it, if so I have nothing to say.My asentence was a continous one and it doesn't mean that. 

It was a rhetorical question to endorse my point that your parents care so they will help out both of you irrespective of how you got married. Sorry, if it came across as a challenge or insinuation Smile

nitasuni

nitasuni

Posted: 03 April 2008 at 10:50am | IP Logged

It was a rhetorical question to endorse my point that your parents care so they will help out both of you irrespective of how you got married. Sorry, if it came across as a challenge or insinuation Smile

sorry, no problem, actually he has the support of all in my family,always, and at the time of his  mother in-law's illness, my family give him and my sister-in law's family all support. Actually, I treat her as my own sister, she is so sweet.

Edited by nitasuni - 03 April 2008 at 11:07am

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 April 2008 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Morning_Dew

Goldie

Morning_Dew

Deactivated on request

Posted: 03 April 2008 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by raj5000

No use........ see this is one of the most popular debate topic , always get reponses from people..LOL

Arey maire bhai , people love to talk about these things LOL

Zoe28

Goldie

Zoe28

Posted: 04 April 2008 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Originally posted by Gauri_3

@nita: i understand ur views about real goodlooking people r based on the surveys u read. i just wanted to ask u what will they do then if no one wants to marry them just because they r too goodlooking?

personally, i take the surveys with a pinch of salt. look at the matrimonial ads. they r full of how beautiful and gorgeous and gori the gal shd be and how tall and handsome the guy shd be along with all the sidey stuff like well established career, gharelu, traditional yet modern( LOL ) etc. now, who do u believe...the surveys or the matrimonial ads? which shows the true trend as far as arranged marriages r concerned?

btw, i'm all for arranged marriages. mine was arranged too Smile

Mine is also an arranged marriage and so far good.

my question is that ever  you met a not so good looking girl or boy in marriage market, it is all part of it.

And about too beautiful person whom I know,evenif there is not so much  major problems like divorce etc., there are problems, the partners of too gorgeous and handsome are  too possessive and too much of anything is a problem.

so, the problem is actually with the not so gorgeous folks...right?  sorry for harping on it so much but it just doesn't make sense to stay away from someone just because they are too gorgeous.  i agree on the problems u mentioned above but those problems could also stem from a sense of insecurity in a person.....no matter how average looking their spouse is.   

i agree thse problems stem frm insecurity, bt its true tht too much of somethng is nt gd like mny people sy if smeones husband is too goodlooking no matter hw mch he loves his wife n no matter hw gorgeous she is , is more likely to stray as many women will be after him and thm being men cnt ignore thm forever , bt to be honest wth women i thnk its husbands gtin paranoid tht their wives might cheat on thm n in reality thy dnt. im nt syign ths cz im a female im syign ths cz thts wht ive seen n heard .

lighthouse

IF-Dazzler

lighthouse

Posted: 04 April 2008 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zoe28

i agree thse problems stem frm insecurity, bt its true tht too much of somethng is nt gd like mny people sy if smeones husband is too goodlooking no matter hw mch he loves his wife n no matter hw gorgeous she is , is more likely to stray as many women will be after him and thm being men cnt ignore thm forever , bt to be honest wth women i thnk its husbands gtin paranoid tht their wives might cheat on thm n in reality thy dnt. im nt syign ths cz im a female im syign ths cz thts wht ive seen n heard .

I am with you girl..!!! Wink LOL but if the man ignores his wife , she might cheat you see.. Tongue so he knows he can't ignore the rest (not possible by design) which makes him insecure about his wife... Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top