Posted: 16 years ago

sorry.....double post

nibbles...im not spammingπŸ˜†

seriosly im not ppl

nibbles......i was thinking of something like Sugar Queen

or Edwards LoveπŸ˜†

Edited by *saakshi_fan* - 16 years ago

o0o! I would also loveee to change my username πŸ˜• I only made it imprincess333 because i would IM my friend and I used to call her AIM queen...but i used it more than her πŸ˜†so i decided to make my IF id imprincess and 3 is my fave number, so i wrote it 3 times

haha...well theres a history lesson 😳...but i dont think ill change it YET πŸ˜›...Tarah...go for it...juss make sure u let us know...but i think we'll know because of your "motor mouth" hehe

πŸ‘πŸΌ Esha

Edited by *saakshi_fan* - 15 years ago

nooo.. i didnt cry cause of the wedding.. actually i was really mad.. because lucas himself didnt stop the wedding .. meaning he doesnt care for peyton .. and he will obviously try to win her back..

i cried when hailey lost her kid .. and the police were at the house.. and she was just so ... sad... and he just walks in ... 😭 and she was sooooo happy! lol it was touching

i noe...i felt soo bad for hailey...and nathan...😭

and then when jamie was back i was likeπŸ˜ƒ

and nathans dad is back...and omggg in the previews lucas punches his own dad😳i forgot nathans, and lucas's dads nameπŸ˜›

esha.....dun worry..ill tell u guysπŸ˜‰

it was dan! :]

&& doesnt GG air on ... the 21st? they changed the time to mondays for us ...

... im ready for a shlok & radha gallery!!

i want some large & clear pictures of the two! .. :( i tried downloading the video for today ... and it wont download!

Okay; when you guys talk about OTH it's like French to me!πŸ˜†

And Tarah - you are NOT changing your username to Edward's Love....No, No, No, No, No!

I will kill you if you do!😳

Esha, me and you are the only ones who have history behind our ID's...everyone else's is just to simple!πŸ˜†

Lovey give me a few days and I'll work on the pictures.....I actually have some of when they were dancing so I'll upload them tomorrow....but the clarity of the pictures depends on the quality of the video!πŸ˜›

Eeks - I shouldn't be here....I should be doing smelly maths!😭

P.S. I agree about American Hotties in soaps!πŸ˜‰

I don't watch those shows either...don't worry Nibbles πŸ˜› All I watch is Zee [barely now that I read the updates], Jeopardy, Wheel of Fortune, American Idol, Dancing With the Stars, Are you smarter than a fifth grader [barely], and Deal or no Deal πŸ˜†...Everything else is CHINESE to me

btw: OMG!!! my cousins had the closing for their house today, and then my aunt had an accident πŸ‘...she wasn't hurt, but my eight-yr old sis just happened to be in the car so the police had to ask her questions too! It was like Congrats! and Are you okay? πŸ˜•

πŸ‘πŸΌ Esha

my username used to be northern_star20....then i changed it to wut it is rite noe...

roshni mite remeber that....i guess....she doesnt have a memory like a goldfishπŸ˜†

wuts wrong with Edward's love.....oooo seems like someones jealousπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I liked Sugar Queen, or the other way around meaning Queen Sugar

or maybe just Sugar

OTH is french...im soo confued

yeaaa it was dan......thats wut jamie said.....i think he said uncle dan?πŸ˜ƒ

even i watch most of the Zee shows....just not active on there forums much

πŸ˜›

⭐️

grandpa dan πŸ˜ƒ

jamie is such a cutie!!

&&& i hate nanny carie! 🀒