Shaina's return - good news

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Prenz~13

IF-Rockerz

Prenz~13

Posted: 15 September 2005 at 8:37am | IP Logged

HEY GUYS

there is sum gud news. in a recent interview 2 bombay times, kuljeet randhawa hinted that she would like 2 return 2 ss. heres an excerpt:

bt: your quitting ss on star one has led to great protests from your fans. is it true that you left because of a cold war between gauri pradhan?

kr: i have said time and again that there was no cold war. i left because of the release of my film but since nothing is coming of it, i would like to return. but i m not going to approach the producers of ss. i will return only if they ask me to.

i relly think she should cum back. the shows a bit boring without her. wat d u think?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shaina's return - good news" in Special Squad forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eternaldreamer

eternaldreamer

Posted: 18 September 2005 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Yes I hope so too
I think the fizz will be back, and i dont even care if she has no romance with aryan!!!
her presence as shaina itself with spice up the show

aditigill

aditigill

Posted: 18 September 2005 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
her show kohinoor is good in sahara

pranx

pranx

Posted: 18 September 2005 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
i want her back at any cost. she's more of an action gal compared to gauri who hs nothing worthwhile 2 do other than fault-finding! Dead

greatmaratha

IF-Sizzlerz

greatmaratha

Posted: 24 September 2005 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
she had attitude, no doubt about it.. sometimes too much also.. but it would add more sizzle to the show, if she does come back...

Prenz~13

IF-Rockerz

Prenz~13

Posted: 24 September 2005 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
i no. and i liked the aryan-shaina better than aryan-deepika. Big smile (sorry to all aryan-deepika fans!) Confused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top