Non Sun TV Serials

KKK Mar 31 - Apr 3 - Birthday Galatta (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

duckquack92

duckquack92

Posted: 04 April 2008 at 9:19pm | IP Logged

KKK fans, kindly join with poll 2 fnd the charcter in KKK which hav maximum audience support....quick ........Go to KKK favrites

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KKK Mar 31 - Apr 3 - Birthday Galatta (Page 5)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

deepika_miku

Groupbie

deepika_miku

Posted: 05 April 2008 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Guys sangavi's dad knw tht rags mom isn't dead b4 san's death.Remember he used to send DD to rags mom.But he revealed tis to his wife only aftr her death.
           May be she Evesdrop it...Let's wait how the DIR unfolds tis. Confused

deepika_miku

Groupbie

deepika_miku

Posted: 05 April 2008 at 5:44am | IP Logged
NEW PROMO:

vineeth read's sangavi's dairy[BGVoice says he read's the dairy n knws abt her past life]

Priya n rags r sitting side by side, vineeth cums n joins PRIYA Angry Angry Angry .Our rags is taken back n feel hurt.

Rags is walking with her bag with uniform{wat happn to her cycle}Vineeth cums in bike in front of her .But she angrily passes him.[BGVoice says howcome vineeth will help n support rags inspite of priya].

I really didn't expect tis promo on sat morn itself, as they show it only on sun.So may be i missed something,will edit if i found out something extra.

I tht priya was doing all tis B'cause of her affection to sangavi.But if she had read the diary ten she would knw tht san really loved rags a lot.PRIYA IS SOOOOOO   MEAN Angry Angry Angry

Looks like our KKK is becaming another crazy mega serial Confused

GGG3

Goldie

GGG3

Posted: 06 April 2008 at 4:32am | IP Logged

The current track in kkk is more like a Heroine Vs Vamp kind of stuff.I agree with you deepika.It is going like a typical mega serial.

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 07 April 2008 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates guys Clap Clap

This Priya will just use this matter to drag Vineeth over to her side and will def make demands like dont talk with rags etc

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Non Sun TV Serials Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.