Non Sun TV Serials
Non Sun TV Serials

India-Forums

KKK Mar 31 - Apr 3 - Birthday Galatta (Page 4)

sankadevi30 IF-Rockerz
sankadevi30
sankadevi30

Posted: 03 April 2008 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
so u guys guessed right abt the secret part Wink
GGG3 Goldie
GGG3
GGG3

Posted: 03 April 2008 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
OMG.I guessed it right.Thank you so much aisha for the lovely updates.Keep up the good job Clap .And i agree with you. She will blackmail him.
kadhambari IF-Rockerz
kadhambari
kadhambari

Posted: 04 April 2008 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Hi aisha,thanx 4 the update.GGG3 u guessed it right yaar,welldone.

KKK director is fooling us,how come sangavi knew the one she used 2 meet in ashram is ragavi's mother!!!!!it is actually after sangavi's death her father informed her mom,till then he kept it secret.anyways,priya will use this as a trumpcard to seperate vineet 4m ragavi.

Edited by kadhambari - 04 April 2008 at 3:43am
duckquack92 Newbie
duckquack92
duckquack92

Posted: 04 April 2008 at 6:21am | IP Logged

Hey frnds, i can't see thursday's episode.you just said the guess of GGG3 is right. Is priya told this matter only to vinit??? how she told, wats his response, other than vinit priya told it any others, wat abt Ragavi??? pls pls tell abt it in detail .

Oh i feel sad that i misd this episode!!

hallo GGG3 well done - KKK future teller. Give ur more ideas on predicting the cming episodes! I am waiting 4 ur words........pls say only gud things ...........which all like 2 hear........and may it will happen.....again Congrats
GGG3 Goldie
GGG3
GGG3

Posted: 04 April 2008 at 7:56am | IP Logged
   So nice of you duckquak.I am flattered."Future teller" is too big a word.Anyways,Thanks for the compliments duckquak and Kadhambari.
    The problem is that ,i am not getting vijay tv for the past two days.I am yet to contact my cable operator.Moreover i am not a regular visitor in IF.Becoz i don't have a daily internet connection.It will be disconnected on sunday.But whenever i visit i will try to give my predictions.I love reading all your posts.
     Kadhambari,you raised a good doubt Clap .Let's hope that kkk director gives us a logical justification in the forthcoming episodes. If he doesn't, we shouldn't be surprised.Because such bloopers are very common in daily soaps.

duckquack92 Newbie
duckquack92
duckquack92

Posted: 04 April 2008 at 9:53am | IP Logged

Hel GGG3 , pls pls pls Don't get angry on me while reading next line.

I wish ur Cable Tv problem doesn't get Okay soon that we get ur predictations....Sorry don't put any curse on me by getting angry on it......just 4 a joke........Visit forum as much as u possible....happy that u try to give perdictns whenever u visit

Don't forget 2 tell a bye when you go (temprorely)

Hey don't get FLATTERED

duckquack92 Newbie
duckquack92
duckquack92

Posted: 04 April 2008 at 10:01am | IP Logged

Ambi - Are u frm CBI! - u gave vry gud impresn on KKK director - is he the same who wrote KKk - ie Written n direction by same person???

Incase the directors calender not updated....he try to do April fool on April 3......Ambi - great brain yaaa
MP_Radha IF-Veteran Member
MP_Radha
MP_Radha

Posted: 04 April 2008 at 6:48pm | IP Logged

Hi DQ,

Priya and Vineeth were alone in the living room, when she told him about it.  Vineeth was shocked yet he wondered if she was joking/ lying.  He kept asking her.  She maintained that it is the truth, and to find out more, he has to be willing to spend some time! 

Hence, I'm guessing that she'll drag him away from Rags!  We'll have to wait and see!!!

Originally posted by duckquack92

Hey frnds, i can't see thursday's episode.you just said the guess of GGG3 is right. Is priya told this matter only to vinit??? how she told, wats his response, other than vinit priya told it any others, wat abt Ragavi??? pls pls tell abt it in detail .

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Non Sun TV Serials Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index