Non Sun TV Serials
Non Sun TV Serials

India-Forums

KKK Mar 31 - Apr 3 - Birthday Galatta (Page 3)

sankadevi30 IF-Rockerz
sankadevi30
sankadevi30

Posted: 02 April 2008 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
yes lets stop bad mouthing priya like aish says

but kads let us give our spl. treatment to priya like we did to jerald what say?
kadhambari IF-Rockerz
kadhambari
kadhambari

Posted: 02 April 2008 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
yeah nallu,she needs one immediately.
Shalinikanthan Senior Member
Shalinikanthan
Shalinikanthan

Posted: 03 April 2008 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Hey Guys!!!!!

Sorry for not being Active Big smile . I was kinda busy wid stuff. well but I do read all the updates doen here and in kni. THNX AISH wo s doign a gr8 job by doin both kkk and Kni updates for us. And for bluegal tooo.And others wo do updates for these serials. I really missed u all and IF a lot.   Cry Cry Cry

About this sudden twist In KKK. I hav gut feelin sayign inside me dat Priya might Open da info abot Vineeth liking Ragavi. So Rags wont talk to vinee anymore. I think This s her plan. But lets wait and see today.

duckquack92 Newbie
duckquack92
duckquack92

Posted: 03 April 2008 at 6:35am | IP Logged

aisha - the heading "birthday galatta" - super - like it very much...

Clap

bluegal Goldie
bluegal
bluegal

Posted: 03 April 2008 at 10:14am | IP Logged
thanks ggg3 for the info about rags mother part, now im clearer about the show.

thanks aisha for the updates, the story is getting exciting!

and shalini, welcome back, long time didn't see you post here Big smile and i agree with you about the part where she might be saying something is going on between vineeth & rags. i don't think rags will ignore vineeth and rags parents might be happy about it thus spoiling priya's plan.
MP_Radha IF-Veteran Member
MP_Radha
MP_Radha

Posted: 03 April 2008 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Welcome back Shallu....

Man...I've been very anxious about this week's episodes...Can't believe I'm immersed into it. Esp today, I couldn't even focus on analyzing my data...I was waiting desparately to get home to watch....I guess both KNI and KKK's storylines are going somewhere now.... Smile
GGG3 Goldie
GGG3
GGG3

Posted: 03 April 2008 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
I missed kkk yesterday.There was no signal for vijay tv.Waiting for the written updates.Is the secret out?

Edited by GGG3 - 03 April 2008 at 8:44pm
MP_Radha IF-Veteran Member
MP_Radha
MP_Radha

Posted: 03 April 2008 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Hi GGG...i just updated it..and you were absolutely right (Rag's birth mother still alive) !!! I jsut hope she doesn't use this piece of info to black mail Vineeth...i bet she will....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Non Sun TV Serials Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index