Non Sun TV Serials

KKK Mar 31 - Apr 3 - Birthday Galatta (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 02 April 2008 at 3:52am | IP Logged
thanks aish Clap

what secret this Censored priya is talking abt?irritating scene of the whole episode Angry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KKK Mar 31 - Apr 3 - Birthday Galatta (Page 2)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

GGG3

Goldie

GGG3

Posted: 02 April 2008 at 6:24am | IP Logged
   Guys it is just my guess.i am not sure.Let me make things clear to you.The parents with whom rags is living now are not her actual parents.They are Sanghavi's parents.Raghavi's home town is Naagapattinam.She loses her entire family in tsunami or that's what she believes.In the same calamity another couple lose their second daughter. This couple is none other than Sanghavi's parents.They find inconsolable, desperate raghavi and take her with them to chennai.Life blossoms again for rags with the love from sang's parents whom she accepts as her own parents, and the friendship of Bala&co.But sang hates her and when she realises rags' goodness and is about to accept her as her sister, she dies.
   Meanwhile Vasuki,rags' mother who has survived in tsunami enquires the whereabouts of her family and learns that rags is alive and comes to chennai with the hopes of finding her daughter.She joins as a music tutor in an orphanage where she meets sang's father(he is a regular visitor and donor over there) and narrates her sad story to him and asks if he can help her to find rags.Uncle is quite shocked and when aunty learns this she breaks down.This hapless couple have already lost their two daughters and are not ready to give up rags who is their only hope and support. So they hide the truth to both Vasuki and rags.
    Months ago there was a scene where rags tells vinit that these days both mom and dad look sad and visit ashramam often and seem to hide something from her.

Nanthini9

Goldie

Nanthini9

Posted: 02 April 2008 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aisha_muka1980

This Priya girl is not gonna leave Rags alone...She's gonna try and isolate Rags. My BP goes up the moment I see this girl, esp. around Rags.... Angry Angry

...i agree with the BP part Angry....though its funny how attached we get to tv characters Big smile

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 02 April 2008 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nanthini9

Originally posted by aisha_muka1980

This Priya girl is not gonna leave Rags alone...She's gonna try and isolate Rags. My BP goes up the moment I see this girl, esp. around Rags.... Angry Angry

...i agree with the BP part Angry....though its funny how attached we get to tv characters Big smile

I've stopped watching all Sun TV serials mainly for reason!  These characters become so real...since we get to watch it four days a week! 

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 02 April 2008 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Hi aisha,i just saw 2days episode.i'm anxious 2 watch 2row's episode,booth priya enna prechanaiya kilappaporaalo!!!so sweet of ragavi 2 bring vineet's mom 2 his b'day party.

duckquack92

duckquack92

Posted: 02 April 2008 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Thanx GGG3 kind information...

I didn't like the scene btwn Vinith n mom, felt very bore emotional scene.... would hav done much better....

I am also waiting 4 Priya's surprise...But why don't Rags talk 2 Bala??? she's giving poor reasons... if both of them rejoind rags can make aware Bala how cruel is priya, isn't it???

Okay frnds..{ambi, aisha, nanthini} don't get tensed thnking on Priya...If ur BP goes up and became ill who will gave us the sweet updates??

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 02 April 2008 at 9:55pm | IP Logged

how sweet aswathy!!!enga mela evlo akkarai,irundhaalum reasons konjam too much!!! i feel rags doing right,he will never listen against priya unless he himself realise about her cruel intention.y always she shd give up?

raghu kethu peyarchi nadakka pogudhu,indha kkk director'ku mandaila edavadhu peyarchi nadakkumnu aandavanai prarthipom.Indha prechanaiku oru mudivu therinja navagragangalukkum nei vilakku poda vendiyadhu thaan.

Edited by kadhambari - 02 April 2008 at 10:12pm

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 02 April 2008 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
HAHAHA....That is soo sweet....don't worry! We'll bare all the pain that is associated with watching Priya....and update on a regular Basis! However, I'm trying my level best to refrain from bad mouthing Priya...that would be the last thing i'd wanna see myself do....after all this is just a serial ey!!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Non Sun TV Serials Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.