Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: ronitfan

Relax- I didnt see you cribbing when the KN track was going on !

This track is temporary..
You can always have everything !

🤣.......

Yesterday I saw Mandira in pic update......Ronit and Mandira were looking so good😳  and then spoke to my MIL and she said  "from today I am gonna watch kyunki coz Mihir-tulsi -Mandira are back"😆..........this is the reaction of people who are target audience of kyunki........I love LKT-Eku and new generation story...but sadly I am not the target audience of this serial.......so we have to watch the hot Mihir-Mandira...hopefully Tulsi will colour haer hair too😉....and it will be all "balle-balle"😆

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
You know what my maid tells me first thing in the morning?
she says -

Suku , what was Bajaj doing with Mandira?
🤣

I love Achint with Ronit ..
they really do look good togetha!
~Wicked~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Everyone looks nice with Mihu...its just his style na ☺️😍...I was tho hmmmmmm...............on Mihu yesterday...didn't quite notice anyone else. Finally, something nice to watch on Kyunki, verna everything else is just pure boring. My BABZ is such a eye candy, makes boring Kyunki worth watching for me.......
yogesh_gaurip thumbnail
and me i totally agree but iw oudnt mind looking more and more scene of nandani or KN lol but love 2 seee new generation as centre focus insted of mandira having affairs wicv mihir 🤢
krishna4ever thumbnail
mihir is faking with mandira to find his grandson 😉 either that or she has brainwashed hi successfully this time 😭
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
its jus odd seein an 62 some odd old man havin an affair with another woman, when his is married for so many years, has his kids and grandkids as well.
Ranbirrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

You know what my maid tells me first thing in the morning?
she says -

Suku , what was Bajaj doing with Mandira?
🤣

I love Achint with Ronit ..
they really do look good togetha!

Your maid is looking for salary rise suk........tat's why she is buttering u up taking Bajaj's name😆

People back home in India are wating for Mihir-Mandira affair .......its so different reaction in India and India forums.......

After smriti's exit...I really really want Mandira to come back to SN.....and hook up with Mihir .....I hope they play a good song in the background...like "mohabbat hai mirchi" when MM are togather😆

Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Smriti is coming back...Ronit-smriti-Mandy will rock again 👏
~Wicked~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
BABZ tho rocking hai 😳...now it will be more masala with BABZ being sandwich between Madamji and Mandy .....hehehehehehe...HAILLA..BABZ do tukde na ho jaye .
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tvfan1401

Your maid is looking for salary rise suk........tat's why she is buttering u up taking Bajaj's name😆

People back home in India are wating for Mihir-Mandira affair .......its so different reaction in India and India forums.......

After smriti's exit...I really really want Mandira to come back to SN.....and hook up with Mihir .....I hope they play a good song in the background...like "mohabbat hai mirchi" when MM are togather😆

YEAHHHHHHH

mohabbat hai mirchi will be best!

Yeh bhi hai : Pyaar tera dilli ki sardi
😆