Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na

31st March Written Update-reception party

x.rani.x thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

precap: bidai takes place.....ashtah and the family are very sad.

Astah is brought to renaut mansion. they do all the rituals.the arti firs the mom does. then prahtham's wife (i think kajal is her name not sure) and anushaka i sbaout to leave as she does not want to do it but the mom sees in time and stops her to welcome the groom and the bride. shakshan, anu and prtham have the sigusted look on their faces and the camera whenever it comes on them it give the flash. anu does the arti but gives astha evil glares does not smile at her and when she does suubh she smiles pretendingly she is happy.

astha comes in the house with all the rituals done. next all the family is gahtered to play the game find the ring in the milk. subh's sister syas if asth wins she gets 1000 and calls her aishwarya bhabi. then anushaka bets 1000 on subh and says that subh is abshik.😆i think shubh loses on purpose and astha gets the 1000 rupees. anu gets pissed of and she leaves making the excues she has to prepare for the reception. everyeone just smiles except shasksham who just keeps on looking at anu.

No suhaag raat and at the reception already.

It is the recpetion night. astah  hevily decked with jewellwey and sari looking gorgeous & beautiful. subh in a white suit. anu comes in (she was wearing a skirt she looked 🤢 to me) and announces the grandest reception of subh and astha. astah keeps looking for parents when the guests keep on coming and givng gifts she just pases on to subh who stares at her. astha is on the other side of the pool. Subh sings the song Jab Se Tere Naina and dances & romances with astha.(scene to deifnately watch for)all this eveyone join them but anu and shaksham dont. even prathm smiles in the reception.

Astha's parents comes but she does not see them. Shaksham and Anu see them. Shilpa and vinay leave thier parents seeing richer and buisness people there.while the paretns are looking for astah. shaksham calls a manager i think and pays him to humiliate the parents. he goes to them and humiliated them. they decide to leave but subh's siter sees them and mr.renaut comes and stops them. shaksham and anu r shocked as their paln is ruined so they call that guy and pay him again saying dont say anything. before astha's parents are about ot say waht happened shaksham and anu come and kick the manger out saying he disgraced them e.t.c. mr.renaut apologizes. astha comes subh and her take aasirwad. all her happy.

shaksham goes to the side and says that these cheap people have a lot of patience. even after getting disgraced they stay here. anu syas more bad stuff about them. shasksham says to disgrace them and make a bad name of them he found the weakness not all have the same patience and points to vinay. he says just wait and watch how i malign astha;s brother's name.

precap: vinay is drunk and come son stage??

Enjoy!

Rani

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ava17 thumbnail
gr8 update, why are teher so many misunderstandings. AARGH, anyways, thnx
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Awesomee update ranii 👏 👏

Keep it up 👏 👏
SushaanManeet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
....when shaksham gonna stop dis....anywaiss thx for the update....!!! 👏
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Too much and all senseless from Saksham.....seems very artificial.Writers should find better ways to revenge out for Saksham's frustrations.
sunshine93 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
was it me or shubh was looking way toooooo cute today! 😉 😳
animateash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awww ranuiui thnxxx alott babessss 😳
bsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update.

Shubh & Aastha scenes were good... so romantic!!!
Shubh is a sweet heart!!