Food, Drinks & Recipes

* Recipe of the Week - April Sign Ups * (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

charmedsherry

charmedsherry

Posted: 03 April 2008 at 7:50am | IP Logged
hey having trouble finding a person to do updates? i can do it for april 20th! please?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "* Recipe of the Week - April Sign Ups * (Page 2)" in Food, Drinks & Recipes forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dp_p

dp_p

Posted: 04 April 2008 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
I can do the April 27th. If that is ok.

gk_09

Global Moderator

gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 04 April 2008 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by charmedsherry

hey having trouble finding a person to do updates? i can do it for april 20th! please?

Im not sure what you mean!Confused Are you unable to post on the day you signed up for?

Originally posted by dp_p

I can do the April 27th. If that is ok. 

Have added you in.

shruti_5

IF-Rockerz

shruti_5

Posted: 04 April 2008 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gk_09

Im not sure what you mean!Confused Are you unable to post on the day you signed up for?

I think what she means is that since there are no people signing up for the dates to post the recipe of the week, she will post recipe for two times!!! hope u got it!! Embarrassed

charmedsherry

charmedsherry

Posted: 04 April 2008 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti_5

I think what she means is that since there are no people signing up for the dates to post the recipe of the week, she will post recipe for two times!!! hope u got it!! Embarrassed

exactly!!! yes i mean that if no one is signing up for the leftover date,i will cover it.but its ok i will wait till someone signs up

Sai-licious

IF-Rockerz

Sai-licious

Posted: 05 April 2008 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Hey!!! may I please do it for April 20th ?? if that's ok wif u, 'charmedsherry'... Embarrassed

gk_09

Global Moderator

gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 06 April 2008 at 10:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shruti_5

exactly!!! yes i mean that if no one is signing up for the leftover date,i will cover it.but its ok i will wait till someone signs up

Oh. Sorry!Embarrassed

I think we have another member who wants to sign up. Is that okay with you then?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top