Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

not showing jassi 4 times a week

anubhaagarwall thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
why sony tv is not showing jassi 4 times a week and above all not even showing for full thirty min including adds,jassi is running too slow first whole week she was crying and the sec whole week she keep on dreaming.😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munizaaa thumbnail

What can we do just the way it is

u could go and do bhook hartal outside sony's office ðŸ˜†

*Anjali* thumbnail
They're not showing it on Thursdays b/c in India at (;30 on that day they show Indian Idol.  They don't show Indian Idol in the U.S. ðŸ˜¡...instead they have some ridiculous show called "Khwaish"  I usually watch "antakshari" on Thursdays now instead ðŸ˜‰
mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: munizaaa

What can we do just the way it is

u could go and do bhook hartal outside sony's office ðŸ˜†

😆ya lets all go on bhook hartal

larkianjanese thumbnail
yeah that sukz....now that jassi is soo close to showing her realself they got jassi playin only 3 times a week. when everything it getting good....and jassi isnt like the one who always says no armaan sir cant do that....lolz...it realli does suck..hey u no jassi is gonna come on kkusum and so is armaan
hawa_hawai thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali308

They're not showing it on Thursdays b/c in India at (;30 on that day they show Indian Idol.  They don't show Indian Idol in the U.S. ðŸ˜¡...instead they have some ridiculous show called "Khwaish"  I usually watch "antakshari" on Thursdays now instead ðŸ˜‰

i KNOW! I wanna wtch indian idol but not in canada. 😭