Zee Marathi
Zee Marathi

India-Forums

Kasturi

ChocoLady Groupbie
ChocoLady
ChocoLady

Posted: 31 March 2008 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

is really annoying me. first of all she was too much of a coward to tell Mayuresh about Jaideep. honestly i don't know what was the big deal, it's not like she had an affair with him.. he was stalking her. now because of all the lies and coverups she did, Mayuresh is dead. and even now, after Mayuresh's death, she's keeping quiet and protecting the killer just because she wants to maintain her sati-savitri facade. i'm so disgusted by her character.

what do ya'll feel?

springtime Newbie
springtime
springtime

Posted: 01 April 2008 at 7:26am | IP Logged
dont feel bad but simple solution for it is not to watch the serial...m doing same...

as m too annoyed by why sarita makes chapatis all the time wen she is shown in kitchen...n wat they do of all those chapatis lateron...does she has a sidebuiseness as poliwali baai?...

ya sukhano ya, wahinisaheb, awaghachi sansar...r not the kind of serials u should waste ur time n energy on...
Sakhi... Senior Member
Sakhi...
Sakhi...

Posted: 01 April 2008 at 8:07am | IP Logged

LOLhahahah springtimeLOL your sense of humour is simply marvelous....bara zala mala zee marathi disat nahi...nahitar mi hya saglya serials madhe adkun padle aste aani annoy pan zale aste.....

gust.sara chya videos chi vaat baghitlyanantar khup velane baghayla milnari ekulti ek mazi ladki asambhav malika baghnyat jo aanand aahe, to annoy hot hot live zee marathi baghnyat naahi he khare...

(mhantat na....kolhyala draksh aambatWink)

Edited by Priya25 - 01 April 2008 at 8:22am
springtime Newbie
springtime
springtime

Posted: 01 April 2008 at 8:25am | IP Logged
hmm...u r rt priya...my husband tell me to do same thing ki after sara puts it on net u can watch...but jasa jasa asambhavchi wel hote...mala sarkha watata baghuya distay ka...aani baghu jasa disel tasa...

i think i have to b more relaxed about it....
krishara Goldie
krishara
krishara

Posted: 01 April 2008 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Clap Clap dear springtime,
u r just gr8.ur joke for sarita and her chappati is so funny Tongue .ur solution is absolutely correct.i have zee marathi connection but never see any serial except ASAMBHAV.that vahinisaheb,avaghachi sansar,ya sukhano ya and now kalat nakalat also r too useless serials.and funiest thing is that they r trying to be like ASAMBHAV(all r jealous with ASAMBHAV)but Thumbs Down tie tie fish
    ASAMBHAV IS JUST Star
springtime Newbie
springtime
springtime

Posted: 01 April 2008 at 8:47am | IP Logged
yaaa....if u see any hindi serial everyone is going for punarjanma...

i think its the latest in-thing...
krishara Goldie
krishara
krishara

Posted: 01 April 2008 at 10:00am | IP Logged
no no,i never see a single hindi serial from last 3 years.u know,that BAA in "sas-bahu thi"is still alive(i see in one trailor of the serial).how rubbish!!
r these serial maker think that we r so fool....that they will show anything and we will see.....
i cant see these serial anymore,so just like u....never see these time and energy(brain also)serial......... D'oh
nehavarun IF-Dazzler
nehavarun
nehavarun

Posted: 01 April 2008 at 10:15am | IP Logged
I like Kasturi. She seems so sad due to her husband's death. Cry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index