Paranormal

Good Bye Everyone!

WillSmith456 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi all,,,,

This is asif here. Another member will be leaving this form for good. Hope you all stay well. I get no use from any of IF members in an subject. Stay well

Bye and Thanks for all your love

REgards

ASIF

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vitna thumbnail
Originally posted by: ''Andro''

Hi all,,,,

This is asif here. Another member will be leaving this form for good. Hope you all stay well. I get no use from any of IF members in an subject. Stay well

Bye and Thanks for all your love

REgards

ASIF

awww.. ur leaving and what u mean by no response at least i do!! ayt well tc bye!😭
Angelic_J thumbnail

We cannot force members to participate but if you are still going to leave then I guess there is no one who can stop you so take care and may the almighty help you along ur way :)

Vitna thumbnail
Originally posted by: JK_5

We cannot force members to participate but if you are still going to leave then I guess there is no one who can stop you so take care and may the almighty help you along ur way :)

datz true! well tc!
samz-14 thumbnail
aaawww why u leavin?

😭
😭
😭

Farwell tc bye xxxxxxxx
I am very sad...byeee.... 😭
friend_125 thumbnail
hey andro....
i respond to yr topics which i can n like...
why u r leaving?
What do u mean by no-one respond to ur topic??? i think ur topics get the highest replies... 😉
What do u mean by no-one respond to ur topic??? i think ur topics get the highest replies... 😉
Vitna thumbnail
Originally posted by: stranger@mirror

i know i always reply cuz his topics r always interestin to me! dont know y he said dat!