Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

maha786

IF-Rockerz

maha786

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
i know many of the members do not do video updating including me but i try to wait for the videos to come online coz the videobies who do have a ltogoin on in the personal life too as for the ppl who have to wait do wait plz coz we all have to b thankful for videobies who post them for us so instead of posting new topics on video requests have patience yaar sabar ka phal meetha hota hi hai Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LAST WARNING!!! (Page 2)" in Saas Bahu aur Saazish forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 1:35am | IP Logged
gee i dont know it was videobie's responsibility to upload & provide videos. Disapprove i thought anyone having access cud post it or upload it. Confused

tvfan1401

IF-Sizzlerz

tvfan1401

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 4:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~Saraa~

I am sorry if this was harsh for you guys. But try to understand my point of view right now. Whenever i come online, there is always one or two posts full of requests. We the Development Team also have a personal life to handle. Not just that we have alot of Private Messages (PM's) to answer and alot of other work on IF. We never complain about that, just because we took this burden on our shoulders. We took the reponsibility of working for the forum. I am sorry if I was harsh or rude at any point. But please try understanding my point of view. Smile

I am sorry once again.

Hey, you are absolutely right in making that harsh post and no need to apologise........People should understand that they are using this site for free......so they should stop acting like demanding customers and should cooperate with DT......I hope you REALLY raise WLs of such people instantly.......Big smile

-dramaholic-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dramaholic-

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Very Well Said Saara..
Guys I visit this forum once and a while, and its shock looking at so much topics asking for videos.
Videobies have lives, and you should appreicate the fact that they take out time to post them. Posting threads asking for videos, offends the Video Updater. Some may be thinking that Saara is being harsh, or posted this topic rude, but i've seen how many times she's been posting annoucments asking people to STOP making such threads.

When i come to this section and see so many topics asking for videos etc, it makes the forum look really messy and unorgainzed!.. Is that what you guys want? For people to think YOUR Forum is MESSY? No right?, well i hope you guys stop posting such topics asking for videos.
Helpdesks have been made for a reason..so use it. If you have any other questions about videos etc, CONTACT The video updater of the Dev team, do not post them as a new topic.
I'm not directing this at every single person, but only those who keep making such video topics.

= Dilbagh

ERUMSAMIR

ERUMSAMIR

Posted: 17 July 2008 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
 know many of the members do not do video updating including me but i try to wait for the videos to come online coz the videobies who do have a ltogoin on in the personal life too as for the ppl who have to wait do wait plz coz we all have to b thankful for videobies who post them for us so instead of posting new topics on video requests have patience yaar sabar ka phal meetha hota hi hai Big smile

musicaddict1

Goldie

musicaddict1

Posted: 02 August 2008 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyk88

ok you have a fair point but dude, your being very harsh about it. i dont do any video uploading myself and am very greatful to all the people who do so that i can enjoy all the shows i want to. nor have i ever in my life requested for a video to be uploaded so this post has nothing to do with me but dude, i felt very hurt reading this post and felt sorry for all those who are reading it and feeling hurt as well. i think what i'm trying to say is that you could calm down a little and go in a postive direction about declaring your point as its a valid one and indeed it is time wasting having to close down posts that shouldnt be open in the first place!

i feel the same.... try looking at things positively is what i would always go for in life...

shala-deepz

IF-Rockerz

shala-deepz

Posted: 24 August 2008 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
-------well..no one is answering in the help desk and in the video requeste!!Confused

Varun_Mehta

IF-Sizzlerz

Varun_Mehta

Posted: 05 February 2009 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Saraa~

This is HIGH time now!!!! We have given more than 5 sticky topics explaining you guys to STOP REQUESTING FOR VIDEOS!!! Now what do u want us to do?! We did try to arrange for a Video Updater but couldnt get any so fast!!! How much is this to u guys?

This is all the work i had to do since the time i came online!! This sint enough! I have to keep on making more and more and more and more announcements just to tell u guys that STOP OPENING NEW TOPICS FOR VIDEO REQUESTS!!! There is a Help desk!!! There is a Video Requesting place!! USE IT!!! its not for showcasing!!!!

I swear to god!! One more topic and ur warning level raises!!! I aint taking this anymore!! Enough is enough!!

Consider this as a warning or shouting..I dont care!! This is it!

This is not meant for everyone but yes nearly everyone!!

Now i need to go and get some chocolate to work on!!!!!!!!!

SBS Development Team

oh god...there are many members who come for only videos on this forum and when they dont get it , it had to happen somehow...i understand it results in spamming but that doesnt mean to get so hyper and deliever such harsh warnings like this coz many newly members never go thrrough the whole forum, naturally they will be hurt by having their warnings raisedOuch u need to calm down plz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priyapiya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top