FF - Pehle Dosti, Phir Pyaar -AR- Note page 37 - Page 8

Posted: 16 years ago
Hi just started reading ur FF...sounds very interesting plz cont. soon!

Harpz
hi thanks for u r pm
sorry for commenting late i was a little busy but i read u r part and loved it and continue soon
Oh gosh! nice ff please please continue soon... 😊
hey ur ff is great
really nce
do updte soon πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
OMGssssssssHHHHH GUYS!!!!
i had never imagined tht mi FF wud b sooooo much appreciated.... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜›
thnk u soooo much 4 commmenting guys!!! U ALL ROCK! !!
and A MAJOR SORRY !!!!! to all of u for making u wait.... 🀒 πŸ˜•
lekin i was 2 busy.... will surely upd8 today (hopefully if i m nt too busy)
tc
keep reading
tajju 😳

PART 4
Continued (including a bit of part 3 to give u guys a lil'recap)

Armaan - he says while handing her the gift box- – Yeh tumhaare liye laaya tha, yahaan aane se pehle dena chahta tha lekin bhool gaya…and smiles cutely

Ridz giggles slightly and begins to open the gift box….

Ridz opens it and sees, this :

(Guys, this is just d design… u may imagine ur own colour…and the necklaces to go with em)

Armaan - So… pick ur half…one half remains with me, the other one remains with u …

Ridz - Aww…….. Tht's choooo chweeet Armaan….Ummm… I will pick the first half…

Armaan - Gr888, I wanted to have the second half anyway….And flashes one of his cute smiles!!!!

Ridz - smiles too…

Armaan - Ok ! now wear it !! I'll wear mine 2 and please keep it with u always…

Ridz - Areee…. Yeh bhi koi kehne ki baat hai? TUmhe kyaa lagta hai? Main ise fenk doongi? Arre my best frnd has gifted it… aise kaise chhodoongi ise? Aur waise bhi, ab to main tumhaara dusraa hissa hoon…

Armaan – just smiles and luks at her luvingly and keeps on luking at her…

Ridz – Mera matlab hai locket ka.. I hv d other half rite? Agar fenk doongi, to locket poora kaise banega? Anyways, ab neeche chalo, I m very hungry… .

Armaan – Smiles and says – me 2… Chalo…

They go downstairs and have dinner. They sit on the sofa and talk about all sorts of things….

Meanwhile, at Gupta Residence – Shashank and Padma are sitting in the lounge talking… and the doorbell rings…

Shashank – Arre Anjali…he calls out to Anji… dekho to kaun hai?

Anji cumz down the stairs and opens the door…

The Malliks – Rahul Malik, Juhi Malik (Armaan's Parents - both frm "Sanjeevani") and Atul ( in DMG – champ – Armaan's bro!!) Malik are standing at the door….

Anji – smiles and says – Namaste uncle, Namaste Aunty! Hey Atul !!! ( Anji and Atul r gr88 frnds too – Anji is younger to Ridz here and Atul is younger to Armaan here!!!)

Shashank – kaun hai Anjali?

Anji – Rahul uncle, Juhi aunty aur Atul hai papa !!!

They all go inside and sit in the lounge

Shashank gets up and hugs rahul – Arre Rahul… kaise ho??? Aur aap kaisi hain bhabhi ji?

Rahul – Main to ekdam thik hoon aur tum batao…

Juhi – Main bhi bilkul theek hoon bhaisahab !!!

( Now Shashank and Rahul start tlkin to each other and Padma and Juhi start talking to each odr and Atul and Anji start talking to each oder) ( Btw, The Malliks and the Guptas are very close to each other… Shashank and Rahul are best frnds and thts how Armaan and Ridz are best frnds and Atul and Anji are best frnds!!)

Rahul – to Shashank – Arre Shashank, Riddhu pahoonch gayi theek se? Uska phone aaya? Aur who wahaan Armaan se mili kyaa?

Shashank – Abhee tak to uska phone nahi aaya… bas aata hi hoga!

!!

BACK TO ARMAAN'SHOUSE IN L.A
Armaan and Ridz are still tlking abt everything and then suddenly Armaan says.

Armaan – Hey Basket, tumhe uncle, aunty ko phone nahi karna?

Ridz – Oh no !!! Main to bhool hi gayi thi… Armaan u r a lifesaver… and quickly hugs him and Armaan hugs her back.. .

After quickly breaking apart, Ridz picks up d phone and dials the number and puts it on speaker…

Shashank – Hello !

Ridz – Hey Papa! Ridz here !!!

Shashank, Padma, Rahul, Juhi – Hiii Beta (he also has the phone on speaker, so every1 can hear it)

Ridz – Oh !!! Hi Maa, Namaste Rahul Uncle, Namaste Juhi Aunty… kaise hain aap log?

Rahul – Hum log to sab theek hai beta, tu apni suna…

Ridz – Main bhi ekdam maze mein hoon…

Shashank – Accha Riddhu, Journey kaisi thi? 1st day kaisa thaa kaam ka? Armaan se mili? Kaisa hai woh??

While Shashank is going on, Armaan and Ridz luk at each other and laugh…

Ridz – Papa!! Saans to le lo… Main bilkul theek hoon, aur journey was very comfy… Koi problem nahi thi…1st day was very cool but tiring…. Aur rahi Armaan ki baat, toh aap use khud hi baat kar lijiye…

Armaan – Namastey Uncle, Namaste Aunty, Aur hellow mom and dad !! Kaise hain aap sab?

Everyone – Hellow beta !!! ham sab maze main hain !!

Shashank – Aur beta, tum Riddhu ke saath ho?? Bhai, yeh to hona hi tha kyun? Do best frnds, 6 saal ke baad jo mile ho, kaam chhodkar baatein hi kar rahe hoe kyun?

Armaan – Aap bilkul theek keh rahe ho uncle !!! Ridz aur mein kaam choodkar baatein hi kar rahe hain, kyun Ridz? And both laugh.. Nahi uncle, kaam karke abhi kuch der pehle hi aaye hain…aur dekho uncle aapki beti ne kya kiya !!

Shashank – Ab usne kya kiya hai?

Armaan – Dekho na uncle, apne best frnd ka ghar chhodkar kisi falltu hotel mein reh rahi thi…yeh to accha hua ki main ise kheench kar apne saath yahaan mere ghar mein…warna pata nahi yeh ladki hotel mein akeli kya karti?
Shashank – Bilkul sahi kiya beta !!! Arre kyun Riddhu… apne dost ka ghar chhod kar hotel mein?

Ridz – Papa ! Ab at leat aap to mat daanto! Pehle hi Armaan se kitni daant sun chuki hoon! Ab to kasam se aisa dubaara nahi karoongi... all laugh..

All – THAT'S BETTER !!!

Padma – Achha Armaan !!

!
Armaan – Ji aunty??

Padma – Who Riddhu ne tujhe who cheezein di, jo maine bheji thi?

Armaan – Nahin aunty! Abhi to kahaan? Abhi main use poochta hoon aur le leta hoon.. meri favourite aunty ne bheja ho aur main na loon ?? AB to Ridz se lekar hi choodunga!!!and laugh

Ridz - Arre Maa!! Armaan ka phone kya aa gaya, aap to mujhe bhool hi gayi!!!

Padma – Ale le le le !!! All laugh !!! Accha RIddhu, Armaan ko saari cheezein de dena. OK?

Ridz – OK maa!!

Padma – Ab chalo main rakhti hoon... Bye Take care !

Armaan and Ridz – Bye ALL !!!

EVERYONE FROM GUPTA HOUSEHOLD - BYE !!!

KK GUYS THTS IT 4 NOW !!SORRY FOR THE DELAY!!! 😭 HOPE U ALL LIKE IT !! if i get more comments, i will give u another part to make up for the delay....
and dun 4get, tht ur views and comments help to shape this FF....
tc
tajju πŸ˜‰

Edited by Cutie_tajju - 16 years ago
hey...awesum ff..i just started reading it...n i wanna read more....lol..newayzz...continue soon.u doning an awesum job... πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Originally posted by sonalkhullar

hey...awesum ff..i just started reading it...n i wanna read more....lol..newayzz...continue soon.u doning an awesum job... πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

HAILA !!!
THNKS A TON !!!!!!!!!!

U C THIS IS MI FIRST EVR FF AND I WAS SORTA SCARED AND NERVOUS ABT THE RESPONSE I WUD GET AND SOOO A HUGE THNKS!!!

I WILL SURELY CONTINUE

hey tajju its really awsome,excellent πŸ‘
i loved the locket a lot and i loved the conversation in the phone .thanks for ur excellent part
thanks a lot for ur pm
ab me aur intezaar nahi kar sakthi hoon plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss continue sooooooooooooooooooooon
wow!!
I luv ur FF hun..
its realli interesting!!
jus caught up da whole story..
Plzzz cont soon..n Pm me...
wud luvv to read moe😳

Lotssa luv:HiraπŸ˜›