Sports/Cricket
Sports/Cricket
Sports/Cricket

India-Forums

Who is the best manager Wenger or Fergie?

-farah- Goldie
-farah-
-farah-

Posted: 31 March 2008 at 3:28am | IP Logged

Hi guys.

In the past I have had so many arguments with my buddys about who is the better manager between fergi and wenger.

Who would you say is better? If you think about it Wenger has done so much for Arsenal and the PL and won the double and was undefeated and is in the running for more European plus domestic titles...

You can't rule Fergie out, he has a treble and many domestic titles and has been proved to be very successful. And has nurtured some of the best talent in the country.

Hands down I think it is deffo Fergi. The man's a legend in his own right.

Who in your opinion is better and is the best of their generation?

Howlarious IF-Addictz
Howlarious
Howlarious

Posted: 31 March 2008 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Fergie is good haha but he aint the best at nurturing talent LOL goshh over statement LOL LOL LOL just look at wat happens in the carling cup when he uses man utd "kids" ROFL too funny LOL LOL LOL but ye he's a good manager...

wenger is good too LOL LOL LOL arsenal play the better football LOL Wink
-farah- Goldie
-farah-
-farah-

Posted: 31 March 2008 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

Big smile

Originally posted by *VaVaVoom14*

Fergie is good haha but he aint the best at nurturing talent LOL goshh over statement LOL LOL LOL just look at wat happens in the carling cup when he uses man utd "kids" ROFL too funny LOL LOL LOL but ye he's a good manager...

wenger is good too LOL LOL LOL arsenal play the better football LOL Wink

i think we can agree to disagree here, utd play fare, they give everyone a fare chance regardless of them being pros or in you words 'kids' no disrespect or owt lol

kal-el IF-Sizzlerz
kal-el
kal-el

Posted: 31 March 2008 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
woah woah woah nishi, bad at nurturing kids, hello the class of 1992 is still going and is still winning trphies, yes wenger is a brilliant manager, yes he took a team an entire season undefeated and yes he has tactical knowledge in the transfer market but next to fergies skill of attacking football and trophies he is a novice

hands down sir alex is the better of the 2
-farah- Goldie
-farah-
-farah-

Posted: 31 March 2008 at 10:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kal-el

woah woah woah nishi, bad at nurturing kids, hello the class of 1992 is still going and is still winning trphies, yes wenger is a brilliant manager, yes he took a team an entire season undefeated and yes he has tactical knowledge in the transfer market but next to fergies skill of attacking football and trophies he is a novice

hands down sir alex is the better of the 2

well said my man, and Fergi can proove this once again by winning the PL and the champions leagueBig smile

Howlarious IF-Addictz
Howlarious
Howlarious

Posted: 01 April 2008 at 7:48am | IP Logged
@ nug: so what abt the kids in the carling cup LOL
kal-el IF-Sizzlerz
kal-el
kal-el

Posted: 01 April 2008 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
i never said he had another generation of kids lined up, i admit wenger has a brilliant set of kids to come thru but will they be the nucleus of a side for 10 years i think not
-farah- Goldie
-farah-
-farah-

Posted: 02 April 2008 at 6:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kal-el

i never said he had another generation of kids lined up, i admit wenger has a brilliant set of kids to come thru but will they be the nucleus of a side for 10 years i think not

i think we gna see ten more years of utd kids, cus at the momment its all the young gunz coming thru dnt u agree?

Go to top