Page 2 Page 2

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 30 March 2008 at 9:20pm | IP Logged

Crystal Skull

colorful skull

What is a crystal skull? 
It is a little piece of quartz crystal shaped in the shape of a skull.  They have been found in Indian ruins, Mexico, or Central America. 

-------------------

http://www.mexicolore.co.uk/uploadimages/294_00_2.jpg

Skulls are humanity's foremost symbol of death, and a powerful icon in the visual vocabularies of cultures all over the globe. Thirteen crystal skulls of apparently ancient origin have been found in parts of Mexico, Central America and South America, comprising one of the most fascinating subjects of 20th Century archaeology. 

Joshua Shapiro photo by Vera Manaleo 

These skulls, found near the ancient ruins of Mayan and Aztec civilizations (with some evidence linking the skulls with past civilization in Peru) are a mystery as profound as the Pyramids of Egypt, the Nazca Lines of Peru, or Stonehenge. Some of the skulls are believed to be between 5,000 and 36,000 years old.

Many indigenous people speak of their remarkable magical and healing properties, but nobody really knows where they came from or what they were used for. 
Were they left behind after the destruction of a previous world, such as Atlantis? Are they simply ingenious modern fakes or can they really enable us to see deeply into the past and predict the future? 

Much research is currently being done on the skulls. However, their origin is still a baffling mystery. They seem to defy logic. Everything that is known about lapidary work indicates that the skulls should have been shattered fractured, or fallen apart when carved.

Read more here....

http://www.world-mysteries.com/sar_6_1.htm

------------------

• Could it be true that crystal skulls have contained information from thousands of years ago?
  •     Could it be that they are what we today, right now, call a computer?

Those are just some of the questions people or scientists ask.
It is going to remain a mystery until someone actually figures out what they are..........

Do you have an idea....??Big smile

Looking forward to the answers.......Embarrassed

Love,
Gracella

Edited by Gracella - 03 April 2008 at 12:49pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "<< ... Crystal Skull...>>-More info added" in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shijhu

IF-Rockerz

shijhu

Posted: 30 March 2008 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gracella

Crystal Skull

colorful skull

What is a crystal skull? 
It is a little piece of quartz crystal shaped in the shape of a skull.  They have been found in Indian ruins, Mexico, or Central America. 

• Could it be true that crystal skulls have contained information from thousands of years ago?yepp i think so
  •     Could it be that they are what we today, right now, call a computer? hehehehe may be who knows

Those are just some of the questions people or scientists ask.
It is going to remain a mystery until someone actually figures out what they are..........it will be a mystery forever i guess

Do you have an idea....??Big smile.................LOLLOL

Looking forward to the answers.......Embarrassed

Love,
Gracella

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 30 March 2008 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
yes jhum...i think so too..unsolved mystery..

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 01 April 2008 at 4:49pm | IP Logged

I have never even heard of crystal skulls before so I don't know wht to sayOuch

samz-14

samz-14

Posted: 02 April 2008 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
i havnt herd of a crystal sukll b4 aswell ^^^

Confused    Confused    Confused   Confused   

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 03 April 2008 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JK_5

I have never even heard of crystal skulls before so I don't know wht to sayOuch

arrey Bully..kabhi nahin..toh now u heard nah...?LOLLOL
.here some more info thenWink

http://www.mexicolore.co.uk/uploadimages/294_00_2.jpg

http://www.ofspiritandsoul.com/images/pics_big/Crystal-Skull-museum.jpg

A crystal skull is a stone carving in the shape of a human skull. The sculptures vary in size from a few inches to life-size. Some are made of pure quartz crystal, but many are made of other types of stone found in abundance on Earth. Some stone skulls are genuine artifacts from Mesoamerican cultures such as the Aztecs and are known as skull masks or death heads. But the crystal skulls that interest New Agers are extraterrestrial in origin or come from Atlantis. They allegedly are endowed with magical powers such as the spontaneous production of holographic images and the emission of weird sounds. Today, millions of skulls, made of various types of stones and metals, are manufactured in a variety of sizes for the New Age paratrinket market, as well as for the museum replica market. And, despite the fact that replicas are easily made and are available from a variety of sources, advocates of the paranormal nature of crystal skulls like Nick Nocerino claim that no one knows how these skulls were made and that they are impossible to duplicate. Nocerino is the founder of the The Society of Crystal Skulls, International. His society uses psychometry, remote viewing, and scrying as part of their research methodology.

Read more here....

http://skepdic.com/crystalskull.html

.BlackJack.

IF-Rockerz

.BlackJack.

Posted: 03 April 2008 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
it looks interesting.thnx for the info and the pictures.

friend_125

Goldie

friend_125

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 3:23am | IP Logged

oh..how i missed this intresting topic.. Confused saw just now..i know sooo late Embarrassed LOL
anyways thanks its intresting news...

i also never heard about crystal skull before...but wheres the left over part of body?is that not found yet?Stern Smile

Edited by friend_125 - 04 June 2008 at 3:32am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top