IF-Sizzlerz

anishma24

Posted: 30 March 2008 at 7:45pm | IP Logged

Saif, Shahid together!

Click here for photo gallery related to this articleEnlarge Image

Bebo's present and ex will be part of the Bachchans tour
Subhash K Jha
hitlist@mid-day.com

Kareena Kapoor's present beau Saif Ali Khan and former flame Shahid Kapoor will be together in The Unforgettables tour of the Bachchans (Amitabh, Abhishek and Aishwarya). The series of concerts by Wizcraft will unfold in July-August across US and Europe.
After Akshay Kumar, who earlier opted out, rejoined the tour ('Akki nakki'; Hitlist, April 25), the Bachchans roped in the two stars to join in.
No hesitation
Says a source close to the Bachchans, "Saif and Shahid showed no hesitation in joining the Bachchans on tour. The price being offered was fine and the dates for the venues where they'll perform were worked out to their convenience. The Kareena Kapoor angle was not part of the discussions."
The tour has been undergoing one change after another. Earlier, it was scheduled for 2007. "Abhishek and Aishwarya were busy with their marriage and their careers. We had to take it to 2008," explains the Big B.
While every show will be different, the Bachchans will be a constant at every concert performing to their own numbers as well the specially-composed songs by Vishal-Shekhar. But the one item that is inescapable is Kajra Re."Do you think we can get away from that one?" laughs Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.
Riteish Deshmukh and Bipasha Basu are also part of the tour announced during the IIFA awards in Yorkshire last year.
Madhuri too
It is reliably learnt that Madhuri Dixit will also be part of The Unforgettables stage shows. Says a source close to the Bachchans, "For Madhuri, it'd be the easiest thing in the world for her to join the concerts in the US as she is based there."

<< Back to Headlines  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Raima36Ambrosia

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Saif, Shahid together!-Article" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zoobygoo

zoobygoo

Posted: 30 March 2008 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
wow madhuri?! I will go if I can.

maha786

IF-Rockerz

maha786

Posted: 30 March 2008 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
tats shocking i think shahid will opt out from this concert after he learns tat saif is also joining the tour

Ms.GoodMorning

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 30 March 2008 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Miss.Colorfull

IF-Sizzlerz

Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 30 March 2008 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
that,s good and both of them are professional.

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 30 March 2008 at 11:18pm | IP Logged

i think the money and exposure this concert will offer shahid and saif is much too attractive for either them to refuse the deal.Wink so what if there's no water flowing under the bridger for either of them? i like their professional attitudes. go saif and shahid!ClapClap

desigal90

IF-Stunnerz

desigal90

Posted: 30 March 2008 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Lolz, imagine if they come back from the tour being best buddies LOL

sonam_s

IF-Dazzler

sonam_s

Posted: 30 March 2008 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Amazing!!

Which means I also get to see Saif and Shahid Big smile

Who cares about the Bachans when Saif and Shahid especially Saif is gonna be there Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top