~~~What makes a movie memorable to u?~~~~

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

fly2me

IF-Sizzlerz

fly2me

Posted: 30 March 2008 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Hi friends!Hug
(u must be tired of seeing me again and again,Right?Embarrassed)

Well, we all love to watch new movies and entertain ourself right?

................................BUT......................... .......

There r so many movies that u will never be tired of watching it and its always in ur memory.

......................................So,................... ...........

What makes a movie memorable,To you?

Is it it's story, or it's uniqueness or something different?
What is it?

Do, share it with us!

Enjoy =]

xoxo
-LaraSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~~What makes a movie memorable to u?~~~~" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 30 March 2008 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
for me a movie is memorable when it touches my heart, like ddlj, kkhh.. n all those srk movies... they r soo sweet!!

Khaya

IF-Stunnerz

Khaya

Posted: 31 March 2008 at 2:22am | IP Logged
The storyline has to be good... but then everyone plays a role in putting it across to you so everything else has to be good as well... for instance the storyline could be awesome but the film might not have been directed properly so that ruins it or the actors may not have acted well so it doesn't work for you... so basically a movie that become memorable is one that has everything nicely in place... the effects, the setting, the music etc...

Faizy_khan

IF-Rockerz

Faizy_khan

Posted: 31 March 2008 at 2:37am | IP Logged
the story impresed me a lot like of tare zameen par a very tochy movie

-farah-

Goldie

-farah-

Posted: 31 March 2008 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Hey Lara cool post. I think a movie is only memroable if it was successful e.g. KHH and DDLJ these two films were awsum, because the storyline was good and the actors were awsum.

fly2me

IF-Sizzlerz

fly2me

Posted: 31 March 2008 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rukhaya

The storyline has to be good... but then everyone plays a role in putting it across to you so everything else has to be good as well... for instance the storyline could be awesome but the film might not have been directed properly so that ruins it or the actors may not have acted well so it doesn't work for you... so basically a movie that become memorable is one that has everything nicely in place... the effects, the setting, the music etc...

i totally agree with u! well put!Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top