Posted: 12 January 2005 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
oh Amna i cant wait.

rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijay

Well friends,

Sorry for disappointing you anju and rabeea but as you know I try to be honest on all my posts. 

Ok talking about my geography teacher (8th Standard):

Well when I look back: I feel I was somewhere in the middle of a Fulltime Crush / Nascent stage of infatuation and ended up soon as she use to send me out of the class most of the time as she found me perturbing due to my overly nice stares at her (ab usse aankhein hatti nahin to main kya karr sakta hoonEmbarrassed) . The matter didn't end up there, she even called up my Mom to school and complained about the same. Please do not ask what happened after that.Ouch 

Socho is dil pe kya gujri hogi.Broken Heart Cry

Anyways one year later she got married!Smile 

And now even by chance when we cross eachother its the otherway round and now she gives those stares and smiles and i find myself blushing.Embarrassed

Anyways you both wont understand how it feels when Kuch Kuch Hota Hai !!! LOL

I hope you all found this post funny but trust me it was not all funny when I got those good bashing from Mom after the whole episode.Ouch

ooyyeeeeee hoye vijay! kya baat hai, apni pool, apnaa hi hatose khool di! WOW! what a nicee LOVE STORY! a funny one too!

and vijay we all understand about the KUCH KUCH HOTA HAI feeling so don't even mention it! Well vijay, all I can say is GOOD LUCK for another love strory and next time make it happen not like that the girl or TECHER in this case goes away with a different guy! LOL

Sujalthegreat Goldie
Sujalthegreat
Sujalthegreat

Posted: 13 January 2005 at 3:16am | IP Logged

Hello! My name is Sajid and I'm new here. My first true love, would have to be this girl, that used to be in the 6th form. We were best friends. At first I didn't know much about her, but the more I got to know about her the more I fell in love with her. She looked a lot like Kajol. She had the same eyes and same face. (well similar face). I started to feel that she was the one that I had waited for all my life.

But later on, her friends stirred things up for me, I don't know why, they made me look like really bad infront of her. I didn't know why or what was going on. But I guess it happened for the good, cause I found out that she was just using me.

I was so hurt when I found out, it's been over 2 years now and i haven't gotten over her yet. Everytime I try to forget about her, something always comes to remind me about her. I see her at weddings, at parties, in the town and at the shopping centre where I work at. 

ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 13 January 2005 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujalthegreat

Hello! My name is Sajid and I'm new here. My first true love, would have to be this girl, that used to be in the 6th form. We were best friends. At first I didn't know much about her, but the more I got to know about her the more I fell in love with her. She looked a lot like Kajol. She had the same eyes and same face. (well similar face). I started to feel that she was the one that I had waited for all my life.

But later on, her friends stirred things up for me, I don't know why, they made me look like really bad infront of her. I didn't know why or what was going on. But I guess it happened for the good, cause I found out that she was just using me.

I was so hurt when I found out, it's been over 2 years now and i haven't gotten over her yet. Everytime I try to forget about her, something always comes to remind me about her. I see her at weddings, at parties, in the town and at the shopping centre where I work at. 

I understand how it feels. I have also gone through a two timing in my life. I understand very well how it feels when u love somebody and get betrayed. But my friend u have to come out of it. She does not deserve you.

Sujalthegreat Goldie
Sujalthegreat
Sujalthegreat

Posted: 13 January 2005 at 3:54am | IP Logged

I've had so many friends in life and just about everyone of them have used me. I'm just so naive. Most of them have used me just because I could download tracks and copy them on to CD. I stopped doing them for a while and I've had no contact from them for a long time (a year) now.

When I found out about when I was two-timed, I told my closest friend that I was in love with that girl and how she two-timed me. All she just said was what did I ever see in her and when she was going to get her music CD's done. I didn't want any of this.

This other friend of mine phoned me and I must have talked to her for a long time. She was telling me her secrets and inviting me to her wedding. Eventually i told her as well about my first true love, she wasn't like the previous girl that I told. She started asking me stuff like - What did I like about her? and How do I feel about it now? It was really great talking to her. I must have spent over an hour talking to her. But this girl that I was talking to, is married now, so I don't keep contact with her, cause I don't want to be involved in her married life and unknowingly create trouble for her.

It's very rarely that she texts me and same my way as well.

One of my old friends has come back from Pakistan and she really is my best friend. I can talk to her about everything. She knows all of my secrets and problems and I know about her too. I copy CDs for her and movies, but she's nothing like the other girl. She understands my problems and she's not using me like the others. If I can't get the CD done on time. I just tell her and she just says it doesn't matter, she just wants to meet me and talk about what's happening in life.

She's everything that I've ever wanted in a friend, She's always there for me whenever i need to talk and she's always there whenever I need advice, she's my bouncing board - I can bounce stuff off her - talk to her about stuff.

Sujalthegreat Goldie
Sujalthegreat
Sujalthegreat

Posted: 13 January 2005 at 3:55am | IP Logged

It's the same with her as well - to her I'm her bouncing board.

smita24 Goldie
smita24
smita24

Posted: 13 January 2005 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Thank you for sharing all these personal things online. Thats bad whatever happened.
alveera Goldie
alveera
alveera

Posted: 13 January 2005 at 8:18am | IP Logged
mine is reading, reading and only reading

Go to top