my hobby...is eating...i love to eat...everything...I am a
spontaneous eater...i see food, i eat food.   Big smile

vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 6:24pm | IP Logged

Well friends,

Sorry for disappointing you anju and rabeea but as you know I try to be honest on all my posts. 

Ok talking about my geography teacher (8th Standard):

Well when I look back: I feel I was somewhere in the middle of a Fulltime Crush / Nascent stage of infatuation and ended up soon as she use to send me out of the class most of the time as she found me perturbing due to my overly nice stares at her (ab usse aankhein hatti nahin to main kya karr sakta hoonEmbarrassed) . The matter didn't end up there, she even called up my Mom to school and complained about the same. Please do not ask what happened after that.Ouch 

Socho is dil pe kya gujri hogi.Broken Heart Cry

Anyways one year later she got married!Smile 

And now even by chance when we cross eachother its the otherway round and now she gives those stares and smiles and i find myself blushing.Embarrassed

Anyways you both wont understand how it feels when Kuch Kuch Hota Hai !!! LOL

I hope you all found this post funny but trust me it was not all funny when I got those good bashing from Mom after the whole episode.Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetly_sourDestinyhope0305

*~puja~* Senior Member
*~puja~*
*~puja~*

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 6:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by cutereems

Hmmm.....my first love is Dancing. I love dancing very much  even though i havent learnt from any professional dancers.

I love dancing too... especially garba... that has to be my first love been doing it since i could walk...Tongue

bollyfreak Senior Member
bollyfreak
bollyfreak

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
my best friend Confused....never could have him though..never will
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijay

Well friends,

Sorry for disappointing you anju and rabeea but as you know I try to be honest on all my posts. 

Ok talking about my geography teacher (8th Standard):

Well when I look back: I feel I was somewhere in the middle of a Fulltime Crush / Nascent stage of infatuation and ended up soon as she use to send me out of the class most of the time as she found me perturbing due to my overly nice stares at her (ab usse aankhein hatti nahin to main kya karr sakta hoonEmbarrassed) . The matter didn't end up there, she even called up my Mom to school and complained about the same. Please do not ask what happened after that.Ouch 

Socho is dil pe kya gujri hogi.Broken Heart Cry

Anyways one year later she got married!Smile 

And now even by chance when we cross eachother its the otherway round and now she gives those stares and smiles and i find myself blushing.Embarrassed

<>
I hope you all found this post funny but trust me it was not all funny when I got those good bashing from Mom after the whole episode.Ouch

LOL omg, Vijay went into the whole tale!!!  I feel bad you got those bashings from your mom....mmmmmmmmm actually maybe you deserved them!!! (just kidding!!!!!LOL).  thanks for sharing this tale with us---gave me a new insight into our administratorWinkBig smile

Originally posted by vijay

Anyways you both wont understand how it feels when Kuch Kuch Hota Hai !!! LOL

arre yaar...how can you say that???  This is an all-too common feeling for me...mujhe to kuch kuch hota hai at least once a dayEmbarrassedWink...whether it's a professor (omg my English one Embarrassed), movie star (Hrithik EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed), or someone I know.  I am Miss Kuch Kuch Hota Hai LOL

Edited by anjali308 - 11 January 2005 at 9:36pm
ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Mere saath hamesha one sided crush hi hua hai. I fell in love with many par mujhse kissi ne crush nahi kiya . Cry
sai14 IF-Dazzler
sai14
sai14

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 6:23am | IP Logged
My first love would be music Smile
Amna123 Groupbie
Amna123
Amna123

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
well i dont know wht my first love is lemme think then i will let u know okSmile

Go to top