Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehars thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Originally posted by: misha

BANGLA AIKDOM TOR MOTON MISHTI πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

WELL , I AM A HALF BENGALI πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

MY FIRST LOVE IS READING , READING , READING .... GOT MORE THAN 500 BOOKS AT HOME πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

thanks misha

*Anjali* thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijay

Our school time Geography teacher she looked like Sushmita Sen.😳 

πŸ˜† Vijay....and here I was thinking you would automatically say that your first love is India-Forums!!! Main to kaafi disappointed hoon tumhare se yaar...πŸ˜†
rabeeak2003 thumbnail

Our school time Geography teacher she looked like Sushmita Sen.😳 

Nandini & Mehars

Tomra khub bhalo bangla bolte paro. Aamar bangla bhasa khub bhalo laage. Aye bhasa anekta hindi moton, aiyee jonno bangla bhasa sheka khoob soja.  (You both speak wonderful bengali. Even I do love this language. It is very similar to Hindi and this is why it is not very difficult to pick it up in quick time) πŸ˜ƒ

Cheers,
Vijay 😊

πŸ˜†

VIJAY!!!!!!!!!!!! that is sooooooooooooo funny! I thought u were going to say I-F, like anju said! that is very dissappointing vijay! also I thought u like priety zinta not sush!πŸ˜•

jprasad thumbnail
my hobby...is eating...i love to eat...everything...I am a
spontaneous eater...i see food, i eat food.   πŸ˜ƒ
vijay thumbnail

Well friends,

Sorry for disappointing you anju and rabeea but as you know I try to be honest on all my posts. 

Ok talking about my geography teacher (8th Standard):

Well when I look back: I feel I was somewhere in the middle of a Fulltime Crush / Nascent stage of infatuation and ended up soon as she use to send me out of the class most of the time as she found me perturbing due to my overly nice stares at her (ab usse aankhein hatti nahin to main kya karr sakta hoon😳) . The matter didn't end up there, she even called up my Mom to school and complained about the same. Please do not ask what happened after that. 

Socho is dil pe kya gujri hogi.πŸ’” πŸ˜­

Anyways one year later she got married!😊 

And now even by chance when we cross eachother its the otherway round and now she gives those stares and smiles and i find myself blushing.😳

Anyways you both wont understand how it feels when Kuch Kuch Hota Hai !!! πŸ˜†

I hope you all found this post funny but trust me it was not all funny when I got those good bashing from Mom after the whole episode.

*~puja~* thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutereems

Hmmm.....my first love is Dancing. I love dancing very much  even though i havent learnt from any professional dancers.

I love dancing too... especially garba... that has to be my first love been doing it since i could walk...πŸ˜›

bollyfreak thumbnail
my best friend πŸ˜•....never could have him though..never will
*Anjali* thumbnail

Well friends,

Sorry for disappointing you anju and rabeea but as you know I try to be honest on all my posts. 

Ok talking about my geography teacher (8th Standard):

Well when I look back: I feel I was somewhere in the middle of a Fulltime Crush / Nascent stage of infatuation and ended up soon as she use to send me out of the class most of the time as she found me perturbing due to my overly nice stares at her (ab usse aankhein hatti nahin to main kya karr sakta hoon😳) . The matter didn't end up there, she even called up my Mom to school and complained about the same. Please do not ask what happened after that. 

Socho is dil pe kya gujri hogi.πŸ’” πŸ˜­

Anyways one year later she got married!😊 

And now even by chance when we cross eachother its the otherway round and now she gives those stares and smiles and i find myself blushing.😳

<>
I hope you all found this post funny but trust me it was not all funny when I got those good bashing from Mom after the whole episode.

πŸ˜† omg, Vijay went into the whole tale!!!  I feel bad you got those bashings from your mom....mmmmmmmmm actually maybe you deserved them!!! (just kidding!!!!!πŸ˜†).  thanks for sharing this tale with us---gave me a new insight into our administratorπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Anyways you both wont understand how it feels when Kuch Kuch Hota Hai !!! πŸ˜†

arre yaar...how can you say that???  This is an all-too common feeling for me...mujhe to kuch kuch hota hai at least once a dayπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰...whether it's a professor (omg my English one 😳), movie star (Hrithik 😳😳😳), or someone I know.  I am Miss Kuch Kuch Hota Hai πŸ˜†

Edited by anjali308 - 19 years ago
ritu thumbnail
Mere saath hamesha one sided crush hi hua hai. I fell in love with many par mujhse kissi ne crush nahi kiya . 😭
sai14 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
My first love would be music 😊