Spotted while shopping! (saif kareena) - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 16 years ago
Aww, super cute. Kareena's always the nice one. 😳 I think she looks fantastic.
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
On kareena's forum, we were discussing why saif looks so stiff in fan pics, and we came to the conclusion that while he enjoys some attention (certain ppl's) he gets really uncomfortable with excessive attention. You can clearly see the nervousness when he declared him and kareena were a couple. He was stammering through the entire statement, while in stage shows (where he's rehearsed and he knows the fraternity), he's completely at ease and comfortable. Also, he's never gotten THIS MUCH attention before. With kareena, its a whole different ball game. She can still pull it off and pretend like there's not a million eyes staring at her, but he cant.
If anything, being with her makes him even more self conscience. I remember he said that he felt really awkward working with kareena in tashan after their relationship, and kareena had to tell him to stop being silly. Already he gets realy self conscience, so when its the two of em, I think he gets protective, not only of himself, but her too.
That's the only explanation we came up with, coz saif is a pretty chilled and laidback person in real life.
^^ It seems right, desigal. He's always like that and even I wondered.. that could be the only reason.. he's never had so much attention before..
sai123 thumbnail
kareena looks beautiful!!! 👏