Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

animateash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: CRAZY FOR KIDS

hey lulu πŸ˜‰ ............they were shooting for the round where only the last two jodis were left πŸ˜› .......hey guys karans solo performance was bad 😭 coz he became blank half the way but there was a juglebandi round in which i must say he was mind blooing πŸ˜› (no offence to swapnil)but after karans that performance i think he will be the winner of the show πŸ˜‰ .....as far as pri πŸ˜› is concerned i dont know anything abt it but my frnds who had come was the last epi said that pri got eliminated in the Semi-final round with i guess karnvir 😭 ........i guess that ur answer? πŸ˜‰

awwww karan perfomed badd awww but bechare ki koi galti since he became blankk awwwwwwwwwwww i m feeling so bad for it aww.....and thnx for jugelbandi rounddd btw wat happeen ind at matlap xactly karna kya thaa hmmmmmmm and a su evr syaing karan did welll awwww kya kiya tha usne thdoa detail mein boplogi and ha cna u also telll afetr 2days singing vic otehr rousn wud b left wth solo dance and jugle bandi😳

xsimzxchickx thumbnail
karan wahi wahoooooo dats nice! but wt bout karanvir he shud of been in! 😭
CRAZY FOR KIDS thumbnail
nope karan wahi it out before the finals.........but i have heard that he got eliminated in the semifinals......so i guess thats good πŸ˜‰
animateash thumbnail

nope karan wahi it out before the finals.........but i have heard that he got eliminated in the semifinals......so i guess thats good πŸ˜‰

huh wat u sayinbg

CRAZY FOR KIDS thumbnail
no i mean karan vir....sorry πŸ˜‰
tanya-karan4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dnt get ow do u no....is da show over wer u r!!!? πŸ˜•
CRAZY FOR KIDS thumbnail
nope pls someone tell her to check the other post of karan wahi by me............... πŸ˜‰
animateash thumbnail

no i mean karan vir....sorry πŸ˜‰

lolz dat only i thot so😳

animateash thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanya_remix4eva

i dnt get ow do u no....is da show over wer u r!!!? πŸ˜•

nah nah tanuu still finale shooting is left vic is gonna b aired on 6th april babess

CRAZY FOR KIDS thumbnail
hey guys let talk something interesting πŸ˜‰