Advice Corner

DAA:Nothing is ever gud enough 4 my dad

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Cute_Tulip

IF-Veteran Member

General Discussions

Posted: 30 March 2008 at 11:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DAA:Nothing is ever gud enough 4 my dad" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angeleyes 2

IF-Sizzlerz

Angeleyes 2

Posted: 02 April 2008 at 8:59am | IP Logged

Dear Confuse

I think u should write a note to your dad. If that doesn't work u can always have one of ur family memeber such as ur aunt or uncle talk to him.

Good luck!

mesmerized

Goldie

mesmerized

Posted: 03 April 2008 at 8:47am | IP Logged
hi... firstly you shud never say that you dont see your dad as your dad as regardless of what he says and does deep down inside i am sure he loves you

some parents are like that... they worry about their childrens future that they do things and say thinks that hurt the childrens feeling

my dads parents were like that... my dad did everything for them (when i say everything i mean EVERYTHING Confused )but they never once smiled or even looked kindly at him... but my lovely dad never complaint but they both died asking for him... so basically regardless of what your dad says or does am sure he loves you lots jst listen to him and be happy ... but even after trying to do your best etc you should try and dad to him ask him what you are doing wrong and etc and i pray insh allah everything works out for you.

take care

Nisha2Sweet

Groupbie

Nisha2Sweet

Posted: 04 April 2008 at 8:39am | IP Logged
talk to him he can have problem at work and take it out on you.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top