Hrithik_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Ananya_A

Krazzy 4: Hrithik Vs SRK

It's raining item numbers in Krazzy 4. It started with Shahrukh Khan, then Rakhi Sawant and now, it's Hrithik Roshan. The latest super sizzling song "Krazzy 4" has raised competition between the two hot hunks of Bollywood.

So according to you whom do you think was the best?

Hrithik OR SRK

If you liked Hrithik's performance then answer the following questions–

Why did you like Hrithik's dance more than SRK's?

simply cuz of the way he MOVES his body.....

What do you have to say about the dance steps?

i thought that it suited Hrithik perfectly!!

Your comment on his costume

His costume looked soooo good on him!!

the hat and the red jacket was soooo mesmorizing!!!

Do you think if SRK would have danced on Hrithik's song then he would have done full justice to it?

it was the same song......

Do you think Rakesh Roshan was partial to his son, thus he chose the best song for Hrithik?

it was the same song....

i loved hrithik's performance over SRK cuz i thought that the steps given to hrithik were far more better than SRK.....if srk had gotten more complex moves like hrithik did....then there would be no comparison

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
HRITHik all da Way>>>>>>.
wezyus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: dhakaboy777

SRk 1 was ordinary>> nothin special HRIthik 1 was out of da world>> everything was g8 da Concept>>>>da choreography>>HRithik preformance his style his clothes JUSSSS awesum no1 can match him>>>> i khw it frm b4 dat RAkesh roshan want his son 2 b compared wid SRK>> n so he stored da best 1 4 him>>>> SRk wud b da worst choice 4 da HRithik's number>> he cant move lyk dat>>>> HRithik exxcel SRk in all department in da Song he is jusss awesum he is now neck 2 neck wid SRk 4 da KIngDOM>>>>>>

So according to u its a mischievious plan for SRK, from Papa rakesh  ...if yes , then y shud he do thats,  bcoz  papa  still feel insecure for his son...dont u think so ...thnks

DB_reloaded thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: wezyus

So according to u its a mischievious plan for SRK, from Papa rakesh  ...if yes , then y shud he do thats,  bcoz  papa  still feel insecure for his son...dont u think so ...thnks

rem dat its HRithik production house>>> all gud things r Stored 4 him>>> juss lyk SRk stored 4 himself in his production>>>>yeh to chaltai rehta>>> bt da BEst 1 wins so is HRithik>>>>
wezyus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

rem dat its HRithik production house>>> all gud things r Stored 4 him>>> juss lyk SRk stored 4 himself in his production>>>>yeh to chaltai rehta>>> bt da BEst 1 wins so is HRithik>>>>

Oh its quite clear that bcoz of his own House that he is the winner  but  for me its SRK, the winner despite being away,  whether u agree or not ...thnks

DB_reloaded thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: wezyus

Oh its quite clear that bcoz of his own House that he is the winner  but  for me its SRK, the winner despite being away,  whether u agree or not ...thnks

tum mere piuchai par geye ????
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

tum mere piuchai par geye ????

This is very stupid reason to fight over guys.

The songs do not have any major difference just that the lyrics. Now if someone who is a bad dancer is being cast in the song then will you say the same?  

"Papa Roshan had saved the best song for his son" is totally a wrong statement. Both SRK and Hrithik had given equal efforts for this song. Its not that in the Hrithik's version papa roshan had used body doubles whereas SRK had to take all the hardships practicing the moves. Hrithik in spite of having a bad joint pain did the performance, so its wrong to say that his dad made everything easier for him, its a let down for an actor.

If the songs are a hit then all the credits will go to the two talented actors HRITHIK ROSHAN and SHARUKH KHAN.

DeSi*KuRi* thumbnail

The dances moves were just mind-blowing!!!!

The dance moves were just brill..

He looked hot as usual

Do you think if SRK would have danced on Hrithik's song then he would have done full justice to it?

It was the same song..  Therefor there was no injustice towards SRK..

Do you think Rakesh Roshan was partial to his son, thus he chose the best song for Hrithik?

It was the same song..

Edited by DeSi*KuRi* - 16 years ago
mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I feel instead of being partial to anyone...the songs have beeen filmed keeeping in mind the strong points of the performers...Hrithik's dance and SRK's expressions..
they both look totally cool and effortlessly stylish...
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Hrithik OR SRK

If you liked Hrithik's performance then answer the following questions–

Hrithik's performance had more dance steps and flexiblity on the body in the dancing rather than SRK who had less dance steps but more expression....in short to says Hrithik showed the real dance of the song while SRK shows the real expression and attitute of the song...it goes great with their personality

It was mind-blowing and i am proud to be a Hrithik's fan though he was hurt seriously yet he dance with so much ease and grace and just wonder after the dance it might have been so painful for his knees that he might be groaning in pain as his injury was not heal properly...thats what i call true performer he did and took all this difficulties to entertain his fans and himself...hats off to him for such a amazing moves i can never expect high from him at all this is his best there is no sign of tireness from his face is shown neither he showed that he had a knee injury...thats what i call true performer and a fabulous dancer

it was a amazing...mind-blowing and fantastic dance steps i really love it so much and thanks to Hrithik for making this song a fav of mine even for SRK too for making this song a fav of mine and the steps of Hrithik's in this song is unforgetable just like Dhoom Again song and i was really missing Hrithik's dance in Jodha Akhbar and thought that since he have not dance for months his speed and flexibilty is gone but thanks to Rakeshji that our Hrithik is back with a bang after his King Akhbar Image and got see our Hrithik who was fabulous amazing dancer back on-screen

Hrithik is the best dancer of Bollywood and i must say if he joins any dancing comepetition he will bag the award totally

Hats off to Ganesh Hedge for giving Hrithik such steps but i am angry at him too that he gave Hrithik such dangerous steps as it can strain his spine and knees again since Hrithik was moving all parts of his body so fierecly

In whole loves the steps and Hrithik performance as well as Ganesh Hedge choreography

Hrithik our desi Michael Jackson

Hrithik should fire his fashion designer this not Hrithik style at all...Red looks hot on him but the King Akbar does not deserve clothes like that with chain hanging around him with banyan and jacket on him....Hrithik should change his stylist

But i love his hat and jacket it suits him alot but the banyan is freaking me out

There is no comparisons between SRK and Hrithik....SRK is known for a actor than a dancer and Hrithik is known for both acting and dancing and comparing both is not right at all....even if SRK does perform on Hrithik song he would give the song in his own style and make all his fans remember that this song is now belongs to him but being modest in real life he will sure credit Hrithik but we all know that SRK can pull of all songs gracefully

Even if Hrithik performs on SRK song especially romantic numbers which is mostly done by SRK sure he will bring his charm and style to make us all remember that this now belongs to him but even he being humble in real life and great fan of SRK Hrithik sure to give credit to SRK

Both actors are great in their own manner....no matter whose actor song they do with their style and charming attitute they sure will make us remember that its their song now not the previous actor as it have been overshadowed by them

No at all....its the same song but different lyrics and Rakeshji portrays it very well by showing Hrithik and SRK personality and brings all the charm and attitute in the song 

In SRK version there was less dance but more of expression...style...attitute and actions by SRK

In Hrithik version there was more of dance and less of expressions...but had a little of style and attitute by Hrithik

SRK version more of expressions and Hrithik more of dance thats the difference and Rakeshji very smartly and honestly portrays it

Both Hunks performed with their personality as we all know SRK is best known for his expression and Hrithik is best known for dance and Rakeshji combines both together with SRK talent in expressions and Hrithik talents in dancing...in fact Rakeshji showed out talents of the King Khan and King Akbar

King Khan known for his acting

King Akbar known for his dancing

Rakeshji showed it out what actutally made a star out of SRK and Hrithik

Hats Off To Rakeshji for giving us such items numbers from Rulers Of The Bollywood...he did not done any partial he did full justice for both SRK and Hrithik...when comes to work personal should kept aside and professional come first and Rakeshji showed that out truly from both the version of SRK and Hrithik in Krazzy 4

If you liked SRKs performance then answer the following questions –

Why did you like SRK's dance more than Hrithik?

SRK performance had more expression...style...attitute and charm shown which was not shown in Hrithik's because Hrithik was more on dancing and he shows his expression through his dance moves which was amzing and no words for me to describe SRK had less dance steps but more expression and with the expression he makes the song comes to live....awesome performance by SRK who actually says that he can't dance....i loved his dance too not everyone can do that

it was amazing for SRK style....but he had backup dancers the set looks amazing and his steps too as well as his backup dancers and his style was too hot to handle

he had nice costume he was looking sizzling hot in that white shirt as i love him in black and white

Do you think if SRK would have danced on Hrithik's song then he would have full justice to it? If yes then how can you say that?

Like i say above for Hrithik's version there is no comaprisions at all both Hrithik and SRK can bring out their own charm and attitute to win our hearts if they are performing on opposite songs

They both are great actors and they know the trick how to win our hearts sure SRK can perform Hrithik song so can Hrithik can perform SRK song but they will give their own charm...attitute...style...chemistry to the song that will make us forget that actually SRK performed Hirthik song and Hrithik performed SRK song...and it will makes us remember that its Hrithik-SRK song

[/QUOTE]

i love both hrithik and srk version....it rocks its the best than rakhi's item number....hrithik showed dance and srk showed expression thats what complete the whole song dance and expression but portray by different great actors....when you combine both hrithik-srk together you can see that srk shows the expression of the song and hrithik shows the dance of the song....i really love the song and both version were the best...

i think srk version will be in the movie and hrithik's version on the beginning when they shows the title or at the end of the credits.....

i am going to watch this movie just for the item songs done by hrithik and srk

Edited by Mages - 16 years ago