Fan Fictions

Saathii Re... (cute part/urgent note-pg4) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

NehAditya8791

IF-Dazzler

NehAditya8791

Posted: 26 June 2008 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Next Part...

Kavya is telling Rajveer in his ears how to manaaofy Anvesha LOL .

Rajveer: Vaah! Aath saal ki umra mein tumne itna sab kuch kiya, aur ab mujhe bhi karna hoga. [hint... Anvesha/Rajveer are now 13 years old]

Kavya: Haan... Dekho, itna chota hokar bhi main kitna smart hoon. Yeh sab kiya maine, aur gaane bhi gaaya. Agar tumhein bhi karna ho, toh meri tarah Bournvita piyo. Sehat aur tez dimaag ke liye accha hota hai Bournvita. LOL

Rajveer: Accha Baba. Main karta hoon. Pehle bataao ki Aunty kahaan hai. Mujhe usse hi kehna hai. Aur aaj ke competition ke liye aashirwaad bhi lena hai.

Kavya: Kitchen mein. Aur kahaan hogi maa? She loves cooking, and khilaaofying LOL LOL

Rajveer goes to the kitchen to meet and greet Anuradha, and she inturn gives him the blessings. He then goes back out, to the nearest Watsons shop, and comes back, with a box of Anvesha's chocolates. He goes up to Anvesha's bedroom, puts the chocs near a teddy bear which is holding a heart saying "I Love You". He takes a red rose, puts it in the heart, and then puts the box of chocs nearby. Then, he goes to her desk, writes a big sorry on a bid post-it note, and attaches it on the boz of chocs.

After doing all that, Rajveer then goes out of the room, and hides behind the door. Soon after, Anvesha comes out of the bathroom, wearing track pants and a t shirt, that she always uses to dance in.

Anvesha turns to her bed where all the things are kept, and seeing that, she gets happy. But then, when she goes near the stuff, and sees the sorry note, she gets angry, knowing its Rajveer.

Anvesha: Rajveer. Darwaaze ke peeche se aao.

Rajveer: Tumhein kaise pata ki main yahaan hoon?

Anvesha: Yeh kaisi harkat hai? Kavya ne tumhein bataya na? Mujhe manaane ke liye? Well... tough luck. Try again.

Rajveer: Please, meri baat suno. Dekho, I'm really sorry.

Anvesha: Well then, remain that way, cause main teri baat nahin maanne waali.

Rajveer: Aashi...

Anvesha: Don't call me Aashi. Especially not jab main tujhse naaraaz hoon. You RV...

Rajveer: And you dont call me RV. Kitni baar bola hai, image ke saath nahin jaat. RV bohot childish sound karta hai.

Anvesh: Whatever... Main jaa rahi hoon, final rehersal ke liye. Aana hai toh aao, varna argg... Whatever..!

Rajveer: Lekin Aashi... Accha, aise nahin maani, ab toh mujhe gaana bhi gaana padhegaa.

Anvesha hurriedly packs all her clothes in her bag, and rushes out of her home, taking her bag along with her. She kisses her little bro and mom goodbye, and tells her to not forget to come for the competition in the night, especially so since her father is away on a business trip.

Anvesha gets into a taxi with her bag, and Rajveer too follows her, going back to his home, which is in the next building (remember.. they now live in the same condo, but in different blocks), taking all the stuff that he needs and rushing back out.

Just as Anvesha reaches the place where the competition is going to be held, Rajveer too reaches, and follows her all the way to the dressing room, which is behind the stage, i.e. at the backstage. There is no one there, Anvesha and Rajveer are the earliest. Suddenly, Rajveer starts singing this song.

Hindi Song Title: Gumsum Ho Kyun Paas Aao Na
Hindi Movie/Album Name: SHAAN - LOVE STORY
Singer(s): SHAAN

Hindi Lyrics:
(gumsum ho kyun paas aao na
ruthe ho yuun maan jaao na) - 2
dil mein hai jo, khul ke kaho
dil mein chhupaao na
gumsum ho kyun paas aao na
ruthe ho yuun maan jaao na

(jaane kis baat pe tum aise khafa ho gaye
shaayad anjaane mein koyi mujhse khata ho gayi) - 2
bas itna toh bata do ke meri kya bhool hai
phir chaahe jo saja do mujhko woh kubool hai
kuchh toh kaho chup na raho aise sataayo na

(tum jo hasati ho toh yeh mausam muskuraata hai
kaliyaan khilati hai saara aalam gungunaata hai) - 2
tum jo hasati ho har sitaara jhilmilaata hai
mere dil ka sheher khusi se jagmagaata hai
dekho kabhi rona nahin, mujhko rulaao na
dil mein hai jo, khul ke kaho
dil mein chhupaao na
(gumsum ho kyun paas aao na
ruthe ho yuun maan jaao na) - 2

gumsum ho kyun

here's the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBKIRochKZw&feature=related

Anvesha looks at Rajveer's face and his puppy dog expressions, and then, she has no choice but to smile, and give in. Her anger all melts away, and she runs to hug him.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Saathii Re... (cute part/urgent note-pg4) (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NehAditya8791

IF-Dazzler

NehAditya8791

Posted: 26 June 2008 at 7:09am | IP Logged
heyyy
no one commented??? Cry
plz comment
then i will continue if u all like
hope ya all enjoyed the previous two parts

NehAditya8791

IF-Dazzler

NehAditya8791

Posted: 26 June 2008 at 9:30am | IP Logged
okay... i admit it may not be that long, but still... i updated... after some time, i finally did...
so why isnt anyone replying...
where's my dear friend iqra who always gives lovely comments>>???
i kinda miss her (and her comments)... well, its a long time since i continued... but whatever...
those of u who read, plz try ur best not to forget to reply/comment/etc...
thanksssss

NehAditya8791

IF-Dazzler

NehAditya8791

Posted: 27 June 2008 at 9:12am | IP Logged
heyy someone, plz at least PM me or reply by commenting here... i need to know if pplz actually read this ff of mine or i am just wasting my time...
then maybe i can write another ff with a new concept tt will aim to capture ya all's attention, or maybe i will just read other's ff's and comment...
sorry if i sound rude or anything... but i really wanna noe... i mean, its been one day, and not one single person left a comment...
i need to know that there are at least some ppl who like this ff, and if u dont seem to like an dont think ur going to like it any further, plz tell me...
be honest here...

thanks... and once again... sorry if i sound rude....

NehAditya8791

IF-Dazzler

NehAditya8791

Posted: 14 July 2008 at 3:36am | IP Logged
why no one commented yet???
plz... like i said... its necessary for me to know if somebody actually likes my writing, or i am just wasting my time...
SO PLZ COMMENT...
THANKS

NehAditya8791

IF-Dazzler

NehAditya8791

Posted: 01 August 2008 at 3:35am | IP Logged
why why why...
oh god...
no one likes my ff??CryCryCry
i am going to close this ff if no one replies coz i need to know if ppl actually read my ff, or i am just wasting my time...
its been more than one month since i last posted the updated parts, and still no one replied...
i am gonna close this topic and ff if no one replies by 15th aug

stars_shine*

IF-Dazzler

stars_shine*

Posted: 01 August 2008 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
hey
gr8 parts
contiue soon

NehAditya8791

IF-Dazzler

NehAditya8791

Posted: 19 September 2008 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
this is extremely utterly disappointing... no one likes my ff??Cry i am gonna ask the mods to close this topic then

Post Reply New Post

Go to top