Fan Fictions

Saathii Re... (cute part/urgent note-pg4) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

jyothi_cool

IF-Sizzlerz

jyothi_cool

Posted: 25 April 2008 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
hey nice part but plz post the pics

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Saathii Re... (cute part/urgent note-pg4) (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jyothi_cool

IF-Sizzlerz

jyothi_cool

Posted: 25 April 2008 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
hey nice part but plz post the pics

NehAditya8791

IF-Dazzler

NehAditya8791

Posted: 26 April 2008 at 1:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by superstar15

hey grt part please post pics it would be helpful

yeahh.... i got a comment... ur the first one...

thanks...

and yeah, i will put up some pics from the next part onwards...; thanks for the tip for improvement...

glad u read my ff, continue to read it.....

NehAditya8791

IF-Dazzler

NehAditya8791

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 8:01am | IP Logged
heyy people... i am back again...
and sorry for not continuing for a really long time... i had no time, as i am always so busy... right now, i am typing the next few parts... hopefully i will be able to finish them by tmr, then i can post them since anyways its a public holiday here in singapore...

so anyways, the next part after tmr i will only be able to post it the coming weekend as i have my economics and english mid year exams on friday... wish me gud luck guyys...

then i will post one part every 2 days until the 6th june afternoon coz then i will be going on a week long holiday to south africa (woohoooo)... and then i wont be able to post any parts till the 26th june as the 24th june (my b'day) to the 26th june, i have geography, literature, mathematics mid year exams (one daily)...
26th i will post like 3-5 parts... then 27th i will post even more parts.....

hope u all enjoy, and read on, and please comment.....
and yeah, i will take the suggestions of whoever said to post up pics...

and if i dont post at least one part tmr, sm1 please PM me then on friday evening as a punishment, i will post 3+ parts (LOL) LOL

ps...... anyone watching/watched the zee cine awards tonight...???

superstar15

superstar15

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 8:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by iqbal_neha91

heyy people... i am back again...
and sorry for not continuing for a really long time... i had no time, as i am always so busy... right now, i am typing the next few parts... hopefully i will be able to finish them by tmr, then i can post them since anyways its a public holiday here in singapore...

so anyways, the next part after tmr i will only be able to post it the coming weekend as i have my economics and english mid year exams on friday... wish me gud luck guyys...

then i will post one part every 2 days until the 6th june afternoon coz then i will be going on a week long holiday to south africa (woohoooo)... and then i wont be able to post any parts till the 26th june as the 24th june (my b'day) to the 26th june, i have geography, literature, mathematics mid year exams (one daily)...
26th i will post like 3-5 parts... then 27th i will post even more parts.....

hope u all enjoy, and read on, and please comment.....
and yeah, i will take the suggestions of whoever said to post up pics...

and if i dont post at least one part tmr, sm1 please PM me then on friday evening as a punishment, i will post 3+ parts (LOL) LOL

ps...... anyone watching/watched the zee cine awards tonight...???

yeah that would be great and i watched the zee award last nite i am so happy sharukh won best actor 

NehAditya8791

IF-Dazzler

NehAditya8791

Posted: 26 June 2008 at 4:43am | IP Logged
heyy ppl... i am back...
i have the next part all written out on paper, now just have to post it after typing it out...
so sorry i didnt continue for so long, i was busy had exams...
but my exams got over today... my birthdday was on 24th june, this tuessday, the first day of my exams unluckily...
but guess what... i got my own laptop...
hehehe... i am so happy...
i am even typing from it right now...
hahaha...
ok, anyways, the next part will be up soon...
hope ya all like it, and yeah... plz do comment....
thanks u all 4bearing wif moi...

NehAditya8791

IF-Dazzler

NehAditya8791

Posted: 26 June 2008 at 5:05am | IP Logged
21st March, 7 years ago

The scene opens with Ravjeer coming into Anvesha's bedroom. He looks around at all the soft toys, the pink walls, and the photos of her and him together, and smiles.

He goes to her and shakes her awake. She stirs, but still does not fully get up. He then sees a jug of water beside her bed, on a table, and he pours it on him. Anvesha finally gets up with a start, screaming, and runs after him, chasing him all over her home, as her brother Kavya too joins in, while her parents are telling her to slow down and stop.

Anvesha: Youuu!!! Angry Angry

Rajveer: Uh oh... I better run LOL Big smile

Anvesha: I am seriously going to get you... Tumne mujhpar paani kyun phenka?

Rajveer: Kyunki tum uth nahi rahi thi dumbo.

Anvesha: Toh?!! Aaj Sunday hai, main subah subah jaldi kyun uthoon?

Rajveer: Aaj Sunday nahin hai madam, aaj saturday hai. Aur humein dance competition ke liye jaana hai.

Anvesha: Oh yeah.. Lekin phir bhi, tumne mujhpar paani kyun phehka? Uski zaroorat nahin thi. Tum mujhe theek tarah bhi uthaa sakte the na?

Kavya: Didi... Aap running running khel rahi ho Raj bhaiyya ke saath? Mujhe game join karna hai.. LOL LOL LOL

Anvesha: No Kavya. Main tere Raj bhaiyya ke saath running running nahin balki killing killing khel rahi hoon.

Kavya: Kyun Didi? Kya hua? Raj bhaiyya ne kya kiya? Meri Didi ko kyun satayaa bhaiyya? Main bhi ab killing killing kheloonga. Aapne meri Didi ko itna trouble kiya. Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Rajveer: Arre, itna bhi nahin sataaya. Sirf paani phenka uske upar, kyunki woh uth nahin rahi thi.

Kavya: Oh. Aisa aapne bhi kiya? Maine ek baar kiya, aur Didi bhi mujhpar gussa hui.

Anvesha: Arrrggg Angry Angry Angry Tum dono baatein karte raho, aur main jaa rahi hoon, taiyaar hone...

Rajveer: (to Kavya) Toh tumne apni Didi ko manaane ke liye kya kiya?

Kavya: EK minute, bataata hoon. zaraa apna kaan idhar karna...

NehAditya8791

IF-Dazzler

NehAditya8791

Posted: 26 June 2008 at 5:07am | IP Logged
okay people... this part was short, but thats coz the next part is quite long... so await that... i am rite now typing out the next part...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top