Saathii Re... (cute part/urgent note-pg4) - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
okays...

guyys, i hoped u liked the first part, i will post the 2nd part next week, most probably next sunday, as i just realised that i have an assignment that i have yet to complete. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† LOL...!!!

anyways, next 2 weeks i will only be able to post 1-2 parts per week, as i will be very tight on time due to my maths/economics/geography/english faculty tests.

and then the week after that, i will be able to post at least 3-5 parts per week, unless i have any tests or exams coming up, which i will be of course be informing u all of.

anywayzzz... hope u all enjoy my new ff... and be sure to REPLY/COMMENT on it after u read... πŸ˜‰

so, see u all again next week guyys.....
no comments yet???
so sad...
someone please commentt...
~10th Feb, 15 years ago~

The camera takes you to the function room of a condominium, where you see a party going on in full swing. Kids are running here and there, while adults are talking among themselves. Soon, the party gets over, and we see only two kids, and an adult couple, with a six months old baby in the lady's arms. The baby starts crying, and the lady declares its time to change her diapers, so the couple both go to the toilets to change the baby's diaper.

Now, only the two kids are seen, a girl and a boy. A closeup is taken, and we see that the kids are actually Anvesha and Rajveer, sitting and talking.

Anvesha:Heyy RV, tum itne khush kyun lag rahe ho?

Rajveer:Tumhare gift ke baare mein soch kar.

Anvesha:Kyun?

Rajveer:Tumhara gift very unique aur sabse bestest tha.

Anvesha:Yeh toh maine sirf tumhare liye laya isiliye.

Rajveer:Vaise... Tumhare mummy daddy kab aa rahe hain?

Anvesha:Kuch der mein aate hi honge. Lekin main ghar jaana nahin chahti. I am having so much fun here.

Rajveer:Main bhi.

Just as they say this, Anvesha and Rajveer look towards the entrance of the function room as a couple, with a hyper-super-energetic kid, about a year in age, in tow, enter. The kid breaks hold from his mother's hand, and runs towards Anvesha.

Kid:Didi!

Rajveer (laughing):Yeh cute sa baccha kaun hai?

Anvesha:Yeh toh mera super active cute sa chota bhai hai, Kavya.

Rajveer:Oh hello Mr Kavya. Tum ho vakehi mein cute ho. (shaking hands with him)

Anvesha:Aur RV, yeh mere maa-papa hain. (pointing towards the couple who were with Kavya just now.

Rajveer: Oh. Namastey aunty. Namastey uncle.

Rajveer greats Anvesha's parents, Anuradha and Nitin.

Nitin: Toh tum hi woh handsome ladke ho jisne meri pyari beti se dosti kar li?

Rajveer: Haan.

Nitin: Beta, tumhara maa baap kahan hai? Hum zaraa jaane se pehle unse milna chahte hain.

Rajveer: Woh bus aate hi honge, meri choti sister ki diaper change karne gaye the. (pointing towards the direction from where another couple just enter...) Haan... Yeh rahe mere parents.

Anuradha & Nitin: No ways!

Rajveer & Anvesha: Kya hua??!!!

Anuradha and Nitin laugh and walk over to Rajveer's parents and hug them.

Nitin: How are you Pawan? Kitne dino ke baad mile hain na? Aur woh bhi is tarah.

Anuradha: Haan Nayantara. Tumhare shaadi ke baad hum toh mile hi nahin. Aur achanak yahaan.

Both Anvesha and Rajveer are confused as to what exchange is going on between the adults, so they speak up.

Anvesha:Mama??!!! Yeh kya ho raha hai?

Rajveer:Haan! Aur mom-dad, aap Anvesha ke mummy-papa ko kaise jaante ho?

Pawan: Arre, hum toh bohot puraane friends hain. Teri maa Anuradha aunty ke saath school mein padhti thi, aur main Nitin uncle ke saath. Phir hum sab college mein mile.

Rajveer: Oh! Toh jaise main aur Ashi acche dost hain, vaise aap bhi hain...

Anuradha: Haan beta.

Soon, the adults are engrossed in their talk, and Anvesha and Rajveer go off, creating their own talk. They sit in a corner and speak, with Anvesha's little brother looking on interested, although he doesn't understand a word. Kavya goes on to play with another baby, Rajveer's baby sister, who by now is put in a pram, that was being pushed by Anvesha and Rajveer.

Kavya looks in interest at Rajveer's baby sister, who keeps putting her thumb back in the mouth as he keeps taking it out. He laughs, gets tired and puts her thumb back in the mouth.

Kavya goes back to playing with Anjali, as is Rajveer's baby sister named.

Meanwhile, we see that Rajveer and Anvesha are also engaged in their own talks, not unlike the adults. The screen soon fades...

***AUTHOR'S NOTE:
PLEASE COMMENT, and if anyone wants pics, plz tell moi***
heyy guyys...
i posted the 2nd part of the ff...
plz read, and COMMENT...
enjoy@!!!
hey grt part please post pics it would be helpful
hey nice part but plz post the pics
hey nice part but plz post the pics

Originally posted by superstar15

hey grt part please post pics it would be helpful

yeahh.... i got a comment... ur the first one...

thanks...

and yeah, i will put up some pics from the next part onwards...; thanks for the tip for improvement...

glad u read my ff, continue to read it.....

heyy people... i am back again...
and sorry for not continuing for a really long time... i had no time, as i am always so busy... right now, i am typing the next few parts... hopefully i will be able to finish them by tmr, then i can post them since anyways its a public holiday here in singapore...

so anyways, the next part after tmr i will only be able to post it the coming weekend as i have my economics and english mid year exams on friday... wish me gud luck guyys...

then i will post one part every 2 days until the 6th june afternoon coz then i will be going on a week long holiday to south africa (woohoooo)... and then i wont be able to post any parts till the 26th june as the 24th june (my b'day) to the 26th june, i have geography, literature, mathematics mid year exams (one daily)...
26th i will post like 3-5 parts... then 27th i will post even more parts.....

hope u all enjoy, and read on, and please comment.....
and yeah, i will take the suggestions of whoever said to post up pics...

and if i dont post at least one part tmr, sm1 please PM me then on friday evening as a punishment, i will post 3+ parts (LOL) πŸ˜†

ps...... anyone watching/watched the zee cine awards tonight...???