Fan Fictions

Saathii Re... (cute part/urgent note-pg4) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

NehAditya8791

IF-Dazzler

NehAditya8791

Posted: 12 April 2008 at 6:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by me_iq

interesting intro..cont asap neha

thanks...

i havent been able to post any parts for the past week, as i had a really heavy load from school, plus my studies... didnt have any time to use the computer... but today, i will take some time off, to use the computer, and post the first few parts...

the first part will be up in a few minutes, the next few parts somewhere later in the day...

hope u all will enjoy, oh and... PLEASE LEAVE MORE COMMENTS...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Saathii Re... (cute part/urgent note-pg4) (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NehAditya8791

IF-Dazzler

NehAditya8791

Posted: 12 April 2008 at 6:48pm | IP Logged

~~~2nd Jan, 15 years ago~~~

It is a warm day despite some grey clouds in the sky over Singapore. A playground is shown, and children's voices are heard - happy and cheerful. A cute little girl in a pink frock and with her hari in two braids enters the playground area with and adult who kisses her goodbye, and tells her to take care of herself.

The girl feels a little left out as she is new to the area, but not for much longer, as a cute little boy in shorts and a Mickey Mouse T-shirt, comes uo to her and introduces himself to her.

Boy: Hi. My name is Rajveer, aur main ek Indian hoon, par yahin Singapore mein paida hua tha.

Girl: Oh. Hi. Mera naam Anvesha hai. Main bhi ek Indian hoon, aur infact ek hafte pehle hi India se aayi hoon.

Rajveer: Toh its good na, main tumhe yeh area dikhata hoon. Paas mein hi ek new aur isse bhi badaa playground hai.

Anvesha: Haan chalo. Chalte hain. Lekin pehle...

Rajveer: Pehle kya?...

Anvesha: Pehle ek baat sun lo... Mere sab friends mujhe Ashi bulaate hain. Toh tum bhi bulaa sakte ho.

Rajveer: Aur mere sab friends mujhe RV bolte hain.

Anvesha: Theek hai. RV.

Rajveer: Ok Ashi. Iska matlab we are friends?

Anvesha: Forever.

Anvesha and Rajveer shake hands, and laugh. Rajveer then takes Anvesha to meet his other friends, and they play and enjoy themselves a lot, until their mothers come to fetch them back home.

NehAditya8791

IF-Dazzler

NehAditya8791

Posted: 13 April 2008 at 2:17am | IP Logged
no comments yet?????
so sad... Ouch

NehAditya8791

IF-Dazzler

NehAditya8791

Posted: 13 April 2008 at 5:19am | IP Logged
okays...

guyys, i hoped u liked the first part, i will post the 2nd part next week, most probably next sunday, as i just realised that i have an assignment that i have yet to complete. Wink LOL LOL LOL...!!!

anyways, next 2 weeks i will only be able to post 1-2 parts per week, as i will be very tight on time due to my maths/economics/geography/english faculty tests.

and then the week after that, i will be able to post at least 3-5 parts per week, unless i have any tests or exams coming up, which i will be of course be informing u all of.

anywayzzz... hope u all enjoy my new ff... and be sure to REPLY/COMMENT on it after u read... Wink

so, see u all again next week guyys.....

NehAditya8791

IF-Dazzler

NehAditya8791

Posted: 25 April 2008 at 10:08am | IP Logged
no comments yet???
so sad...
someone please commentt...

NehAditya8791

IF-Dazzler

NehAditya8791

Posted: 25 April 2008 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
~10th Feb, 15 years ago~

The camera takes you to the function room of a condominium, where you see a party going on in full swing. Kids are running here and there, while adults are talking among themselves. Soon, the party gets over, and we see only two kids, and an adult couple, with a six months old baby in the lady's arms. The baby starts crying, and the lady declares its time to change her diapers, so the couple both go to the toilets to change the baby's diaper.

Now, only the two kids are seen, a girl and a boy. A closeup is taken, and we see that the kids are actually Anvesha and Rajveer, sitting and talking.

Anvesha:Heyy RV, tum itne khush kyun lag rahe ho?

Rajveer:Tumhare gift ke baare mein soch kar.

Anvesha:Kyun?

Rajveer:Tumhara gift very unique aur sabse bestest tha.

Anvesha:Yeh toh maine sirf tumhare liye laya isiliye.

Rajveer:Vaise... Tumhare mummy daddy kab aa rahe hain?

Anvesha:Kuch der mein aate hi honge. Lekin main ghar jaana nahin chahti. I am having so much fun here.

Rajveer:Main bhi.

Just as they say this, Anvesha and Rajveer look towards the entrance of the function room as a couple, with a hyper-super-energetic kid, about a year in age, in tow, enter. The kid breaks hold from his mother's hand, and runs towards Anvesha.

Kid:Didi!

Rajveer (laughing):Yeh cute sa baccha kaun hai?

Anvesha:Yeh toh mera super active cute sa chota bhai hai, Kavya.

Rajveer:Oh hello Mr Kavya. Tum ho vakehi mein cute ho. (shaking hands with him)

Anvesha:Aur RV, yeh mere maa-papa hain. (pointing towards the couple who were with Kavya just now.

Rajveer: Oh. Namastey aunty. Namastey uncle.

Rajveer greats Anvesha's parents, Anuradha and Nitin.

Nitin: Toh tum hi woh handsome ladke ho jisne meri pyari beti se dosti kar li?

Rajveer: Haan.

Nitin: Beta, tumhara maa baap kahan hai? Hum zaraa jaane se pehle unse milna chahte hain.

Rajveer: Woh bus aate hi honge, meri choti sister ki diaper change karne gaye the. (pointing towards the direction from where another couple just enter...) Haan... Yeh rahe mere parents.

Anuradha & Nitin: No ways!

Rajveer & Anvesha: Kya hua??!!!

Anuradha and Nitin laugh and walk over to Rajveer's parents and hug them.

Nitin: How are you Pawan? Kitne dino ke baad mile hain na? Aur woh bhi is tarah.

Anuradha: Haan Nayantara. Tumhare shaadi ke baad hum toh mile hi nahin. Aur achanak yahaan.

Both Anvesha and Rajveer are confused as to what exchange is going on between the adults, so they speak up.

Anvesha:Mama??!!! Yeh kya ho raha hai?

Rajveer:Haan! Aur mom-dad, aap Anvesha ke mummy-papa ko kaise jaante ho?

Pawan: Arre, hum toh bohot puraane friends hain. Teri maa Anuradha aunty ke saath school mein padhti thi, aur main Nitin uncle ke saath. Phir hum sab college mein mile.

Rajveer: Oh! Toh jaise main aur Ashi acche dost hain, vaise aap bhi hain...

Anuradha: Haan beta.

Soon, the adults are engrossed in their talk, and Anvesha and Rajveer go off, creating their own talk. They sit in a corner and speak, with Anvesha's little brother looking on interested, although he doesn't understand a word. Kavya goes on to play with another baby, Rajveer's baby sister, who by now is put in a pram, that was being pushed by Anvesha and Rajveer.

Kavya looks in interest at Rajveer's baby sister, who keeps putting her thumb back in the mouth as he keeps taking it out. He laughs, gets tired and puts her thumb back in the mouth.

Kavya goes back to playing with Anjali, as is Rajveer's baby sister named.

Meanwhile, we see that Rajveer and Anvesha are also engaged in their own talks, not unlike the adults. The screen soon fades...

***AUTHOR'S NOTE:
PLEASE COMMENT, and if anyone wants pics, plz tell moi***

NehAditya8791

IF-Dazzler

NehAditya8791

Posted: 25 April 2008 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
heyy guyys...
i posted the 2nd part of the ff...
plz read, and COMMENT...
enjoy@!!!

superstar15

superstar15