Fan Fictions

Saathii Re... (cute part/urgent note-pg4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

NehAditya8791

IF-Dazzler

NehAditya8791

Posted: 30 March 2008 at 12:56am | IP Logged

heyy guyys... i am gonna be starting a new ff just for u guyys... plz forget all abt my new ff's, i dont have the links to them, and forgot their storyline too...(LOL)LOLLOLLOL

anyways... i promise to be fully committed to this ff...

it will be a weekend ff, so of course i will post parts only every weekend...most probably on sundays, since aturdays i am fully booked with school adn extra classes... the reason i cant post parts on weekdays is coz my home computer somehow keeps rejecting to open the IF website (and the bollyfm one too...) so now neither can i download hindi movie songs onto my ipod, nor can i access IF from my home computer... plus, mondays to thursdays, i end college at 5+pm, and fridays i am just too tired and busy studying and practising the piano for my piano class to do anything else... so on sundays, i will be using my dad's laptop to post the parts...

hopefully for my birthday, which is on the 24th June, i will be getting my own laptop, so then i can post parts almost every day, since i will be bringing my laptop to college to work on for some projects, and will have time to post parts during the lunch/break times or whenever i have free periods...

also, just to tell you all, whenever i have exams, one/two weeks before the exams start till the day the exams finish, i will not be posting any parts, so it will be useless to tell me to continue this ff, or even PMing me to do so... but, in the one/two weeks before my exams start, i will be telling u of course when they are starting and consequently ending, and i will also be posting a few pre-written parts to last u all for the weeks during which i will be having my exams...

this yr, i really have to study more than i do, not that i dont study at all or hardly study, but i just want to cut down on most of my entertainment stuff, and concentrate on my studies... i am now in the 11th standard thats why... i used to visit IF everyday, but now i will only visit IF once a week, on saturdays/sundays as i cant totally leave IF as i really love all u guyys out there...

i hope i didnt sound too much like a dadi or anything, but i just wanted to make a few things clear... thanks for bearing with me...

and i hope u all will love this ff of mine...

Edited by iqbal_neha91 - 14 July 2008 at 3:37am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Saathii Re... (cute part/urgent note-pg4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NehAditya8791

IF-Dazzler

NehAditya8791

Posted: 30 March 2008 at 12:57am | IP Logged
oh yeah, and just to tell u guyys, i will post the characters & intro in about 1 hour's time, and the 1st of the ff before the end of the day.....

please comment...

insia12

IF-Rockerz

insia12

Posted: 30 March 2008 at 4:01am | IP Logged
heyyy nehaa jaaan..
how r uu???long time...kya chaligai thi..
wow u r starting a new ff...cool
cant wait....

cont asap

iqra

iqbal_angad91

Groupbie

iqbal_angad91

Posted: 30 March 2008 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
i am nidhi, neha's very good friend, helping her post her first few parts, since he comp. is down... so sad...

anyays... here's what she has to say...

heyy guyys...

i chose this song to be the title song of my ff... i know that i copied it from star one's old show saathii re, but i really like this song, sinc shreya ghoshal sang it, and also because the words of this song really fit the storyline/plot/concept of this ff... of course, i might be creating my own songs later on, but this will still be my title song....

Takdeeron ke taane baane buntaa hai
Sab rishton ka saathii wohi chuntaa hai
Rekhaaon ki, is jaal mein, uljhhe hai apne janam
Kal, kab, kya ho, kisne jaanaa hai
SAATHII RE, SAATHII RE
Har sukh-dukh mein, saath nibhaanaa hai
SAATHII RE, SAATHII RE
SAATHII RE, SAATHII RE

iqbal_angad91

Groupbie

iqbal_angad91

Posted: 30 March 2008 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Characters

>>>Malhotra<<<

Rajveer

Anjum

Nayantara & Pavan

>>>Sharma<<<

Anvesha

Kavya

Anuradha & Nitin

>>>Kapoor<<<

Shlok

Kanya

Meera & Deepak

>>>Nanda<<<

Kashmira

Ranbir

Jaaved

>>>Bose<<<

Prithvi

>>>Sinha<<<

Mishti

Sapna_23

Sapna_23

Posted: 01 April 2008 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Nice intro, but do you got picture of your characters

insia12

IF-Rockerz

insia12

Posted: 02 April 2008 at 3:24am | IP Logged
interesting intro..cont asap neha

NehAditya8791

IF-Dazzler

NehAditya8791

Posted: 12 April 2008 at 6:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sapna_23

Nice intro, but do you got picture of your characters

oh heyy...

there's such a heavy load of schoolwork, that i hardly get time to sit on the computer... anyways, i will post the pictures of the characters after i do the first few parts, as i dont wanna spoil the surprise, although by then u will probably be able to guess...

clue: i have used my favourite couple as the main lead...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top