Hollywood Movies & Stars

Reese Witherspoon is busy doing things ot

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

MuslimGurl18

Goldie

MuslimGurl18

Posted: 30 March 2008 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Reese Witherspoon is busy doing things other than acting...

Reese Witherspoon is busy doing things other than acting. Last week I told you about how she had helped launch an NGO to help women that were victims of abuse, and apart from that she's also been tied up with her first production called Penelope, starring Christina Ricci. Now the Oscar winning actress has agreed to lend her voice to a giant in Dreamworks' new animated movie. Reese will team up with Hugh Laurie and Kiefer Sutherland to voice quirky characters in the new Monsters versus Aliens film. According to insiders, Reese's character will be a woman called Susan Murphy, who becomes a 50-foot monster called Ginormia after she is hit by a meteor from outer space. Hmm, it might sound crazy, but post films like Shrek, Madagascar and Bee Movie, I have full faith in Dreamworks, and so should you!

Kasampiya!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Reese Witherspoon is busy doing things ot" in Hollywood Movies & Stars forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FallenAngelx16

FallenAngelx16

Posted: 30 March 2008 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Cool!! Finally an animated movie that I will only watch because Reese Witherspoon and Hugh Laurie is in it Smile .

cameroon16

IF-Dazzler

cameroon16

Posted: 09 April 2008 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
I really liked her in Just like Heaven

Post Reply New Post

Go to top