Gazal Rai fc..missing u mobile girl.....

Posted: 15 years ago

WELCOME TO GAZAL RAI'S/POOJA  FAN CLUB

(Thanks a lot to Kanak for the siggy😊

Hi friends..Welcome to the first Fan Club of Pooja a.k.a Gazal Rai of 'Left Right Left'..

Gazal started her acting career as GOGO in Happy Go Lucky serial on starone.But it was she  superb portrayal of cadet Pooja Gai in 'Left Right Left' on SAB Tv.😊

She 100% portrait pooja character.she has done full justice to her role.she is the only one who colud play the role of cadet Pooja Gai.No one can forget her mobile lingo😃

she is  such a sweet human being and a great actress👏

So this is a  love and appreciation from we fans and to show how much we love her..

So lets join in  this Fc

Edited by lrl rocks - 15 years ago

Gazal RaiFanclub…….members

Vaishu-lrl rocks

Natalie-luv_huda

Kirandi-kiran_sheery

Pooja- mahek-a-gulab

Daisy-delo

Aashni-animatesh

Vandana-togepe30

Preeti- CINDRELLA

Mannu- Master_Blaster

Subha- cool_subha2006     

Yojana-anglic eyes

Nidhi-nidhi2013

Saara-Saara COMB

Zee-farislove

Kanak-tere_bin

Swathi-lrllike

Prerna-prenz~13

Ranita-rani2310

Umang-ums5

Amail-amail1601

Tazy-sweety_rajveer

Malini-chhotidi

Neha-rajeev_bigfan

Choclate_fever

Rakshita-rakshi_sweety

lulu_gr81989

Mehrun-anam_mehrun

Soooperfan

Huda_aalekh

Saheli- SAHELIGSWM

Nishant-lrllover

Chocolate p

Rittika

Ashi

Nida-rajeevthegr88

Fatima-Crazyfanar

Niti-infiniti 1215

Sam-moreremix

Farru-Starbellz_21

siggies of gazal rai👏👏👏

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

I met Gazal on the set of lrl😃

Gazal is very sweet girl 😃we talked with her almost 30 minutes n above..lol she said hi did u liked our show we all said ya,we said rajeev last episode telecast on 15th aug she said no not 15 th aug he is still one more week so there is good news for all of u.😊we ask about what is ur future project ?n her first serial "Happy go lucky"i said u looked very babbly in happy go lucky.one person posted happy go lucky pics. she said i want happy go lucky pics kaha hai woh photos?I said i don't know may be one person post that pics on IF .

I gave gift to gazal .she said no gift n all plz no gift i said plz le ne katli pyaar thi lavechu…le ne plzz   (kitna pyaarse laye hooo tere liye).When pooja gave her autograph book for signing she said whats ur name? pooja said pooja gazal sweetly smile😊 ohh i can forget ur name.we click so many pics 😊

I said u know jab rohit ki entry hone wali thi on IF one member written a post if Happy enter as rohit tuo kya hoga? She said ya i read that post agar happy rohit banega tuo ali ka kya hoga...lol.I said u come on IF she said ya sometimes,u know even my fans sent me a mail plz ali ko maat chodna we like ali n pooja pair she said maine ali ko nahi chodugi there is surprise for u guys.i said kya mast tappad maarra tha…lol😆 😉even swathi written a post on If oy punjaban kya maat maara hai…lol she said poor guy real maine bahut thappad kahye hai bichhrane .actually anshuman sir wants every shot will be real isliye shot maine bahut thappad kahyehai …lol

We asked about new show kashti pyaar ki which will be come on Monday-Thursday on 9:30 pm she said i don't about the new show.we all said on net pic bhi aagayi hai ,she said really may be time slot change hoga becoz MMW go offair

Me n gazal start talking in gujrati one of pooja friend asked me in which language u talked with her i said gujrati ….hehehehe😆 after all i am her gujju fan😉😊…we talked so much☺️☺️☺️

Pooja asked about egg scene she said ushe tuo yaad maat karooo…yaak... she said mom n dad ko pata chalega tuo bolege aanda khayche ..kahabbar nathi padti..lol,i said ya u r gujrati its very difficult to perfomed that scene n harshad is jain  … she said ya hum lok ek dusree ke samne deekh rahe the..lol

Gazal said did u want to see court room?all we said ya kaha hai courtroom.we all saw courtroom (kitna chota tha par serial maine bada deekhate hai…lol)pooja asked gazal kya maine snap le sakti hoo court room ka gazal said  patta nahi,i said oy pooja Rajeev ke snap lena😉 😊courtroom ke snap lekar kya karegi…hehehe😆😆

Me asked about where is harshad n kunal ?she said harshad shooting is going on up n kunal take rest,yesterday he felt down from the jeep ...he is injured.

Gazal is damn sweet girl👏👏😊her smile reminds me younger version of Juhi Chawla😃Gazal is very sweet peron 👏👏🤗

Originally posted by rani2310

congo 👏

kitni kanjoos ho tum...congo aur one clap..chalo lamba choda...congratulations likho aur clap ki bochhar kar do😉

hi everyone
congratss for new FC 👏 👏 👏
Originally posted by Master_Blaster

kitni kanjoos ho tum...congo aur one clap..chalo lamba choda...congratulations likho aur clap ki bochhar kar do😉

sorry jun ka asar hai....

congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!