Celebrity Fan Clubs

:-The Deal Begins:- Rajeev K. Fanclub! (Page 142)

Post Reply New Post

Page 142 of 149

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 12 April 2008 at 5:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by KMP14

Rajeev to enter Bollywood!
12 Apr 2008, 0000 hrs IST,TNN
Print Save EMail Write to Editor

Rajeev Khandelwal (TOI photo) More pics
There are some actors who never follow the trodden path.

Maybe that's why they're looked upon as risk-takers. Rajeev Khandelwal, who's quit TV shows at the peak of their popularity, is one of them. Taking the 'risky' business further, the actor will be seen making his Bollywood debut, but not as a romantic hero running around trees, instead as a Muslim protagonist who gets caught in an unlikely situation in Aamir.
"If you look at it from hindsight, it looks like I never played safe," agrees Rajeev, "But I never had a blueprint of my career. I only knew that as long as I'm comfortable with my instincts and heart, I would do that. In the end, what am I going to lose? The wealth I've accumulated? The little comforts that I have? If I'm capable, I'll make all that money in one go." For Rajeev, playing safe is no alternative. "I would hate to play safe because that's the riskiest thing to do," explains the good-looking actor.

No wonder, then, that he went for a first time director Rajkumar Gupta (Anurag Kashyap's prodigy) and a not so 'happy' subject like terrorism for his first film, to the ultimate downer for a Rajeev fan no heroine! "I deally I would have loved to do a romantic role and take the image further, but the best things are the ones you're not aware of. That's what happened with Aamir. When the script was sent to me, I realised how shortsighted I was I could not think that a film like this could have been made. I had read plenty of scripts, never did I feel I want to be a part of them. For the first time, I felt I should be a part of this film," he says.

But after watching him romance the beautiful Aamna Sharif in Kahin Toh Hoga, how does he expect the audience to accept him in an unromantic role? "If people accept me with the unexpected stuff that I dish out, life would be easier for me later on," he says simply. As for no heroine being cast opposite him, he's just relieved. "No controversies!" he laughs, "There's no woman on the sets so you can't link me with anyone." What's the final word on him and Aamna then?

"I have been linked with all three women I worked with. But the link with Aamna remained because she was the only one I romanced on-screen. Aamna is a good friend. If I have a woman in my life, I would love to scream out her name and make her feel special," he says. But it's destiny that Aamna and he are making their Bollywood debuts around the same time and have been offered films together, too. "But we're still waiting for the right kind of script that would do justice to our pairing. I don't want to waste the popularity bestowed on us on anything frivolous," he adds, not willing to take any risk here!

Thanks alots for the article, Rajeev rocks Clap Big smile Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ":-The Deal Begins:- Rajeev K. Fanclub! (Page 142)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 12 April 2008 at 5:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SAHELIGSWM

@ Zee diii --- aapke liye do sets pending hai LOL LOL LOL . Unhe poora kar diyo. 

Let it stay pending INSHALLAH LOL Embarrassed

rajeevlicious

IF-Rockerz

rajeevlicious

Posted: 12 April 2008 at 5:47am | IP Logged

free to use:

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 12 April 2008 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starbellz_21

free to use:

WOW!!!!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Fabulouzz Siggy!!! Clap Clap Clap

Anyone's eyes will get locked into the Red suitcase! Day Dreaming n also at myy bhaiya whoz hving it! Day Dreaming

anam.05

IF-Dazzler

anam.05

Posted: 12 April 2008 at 6:00am | IP Logged
lovely siggy faru Clap

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 12 April 2008 at 6:03am | IP Logged
WOW!!!! Splendid Answers Zee bhabhi Embarrassed Hug

Lovlyy!!...Lemme see wethr i can bake one more set at the soonest! LOL Get Readyy!!.. Evil Smile

Bluefalls

IF-Rockerz

Bluefalls

Posted: 12 April 2008 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Zee diiiiiiii here's my set:

1.Write a poem on Rajeev and his bhatijee i.e. Me LOL LOL LOL .(you cant skip this question)

2.Rajeev ko ek Love letter likho LOL LOL LOL .

3.write two things abt these ppl jo aapko nahin pasand:

Nidhi

Kiran diii

Preeti diii

Saheli

Vanduu

Ranjuu diii

Farruuuu

Abhi ke liye itna hi kijiye

LOL LOL LOL

SaaraCOMB

IF-Sizzlerz

SaaraCOMB

Posted: 12 April 2008 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Rajeev ki ek new pic aayi hai.....jis mein he is wearing blue shirt and glasses does anyone hav it...??? Embarrassed Embarrassed i want it Embarrassed Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top