India-Forums

Ayushmaan
Ayushmaan

has ayush found out

amreen Senior Member
amreen
amreen

Posted: 07 January 2005 at 3:46am | IP Logged
guys i have missed ayushmaan for quite some time but my little sister has been updating me but has ayush found out about bodhi

meghavi IF-Rockerz
meghavi
meghavi

Posted: 07 January 2005 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone. I missed the beginning of the episode, but I assume Dadiji managed to hide the gun from Ayush.

Kaavya's son Kush immediately becomes friends with Ayush. Kaavya is thrilled to see her mother and son in Mumbai. Kaavya thanks Ayush for his help. In return, Ayush offers to help her move into her new house. But Kaavya tells him the hospital did not an allocate her a house. Ayush is shocked. He goes to meet Dr Seth at Vardaan about the house. Seth tells him that there are many senior doctors ahead of Kaavya who need to be given houses first. She says rules are rules. Ayush is disappointed explains to her how important Kaavya is to him and also Bodhi. Seth tells him that only Dr Dalmia can change the rules.

Next Ayush goes to see Dalmia. He is somewhat polite to him. Ayush asks him to change his mind, but Dalmia says he can't. Kaavya comes in and begs Dalmia to allocate her an house because her mother and son are in Mumbai. Dalmia gets emotional seeing Kaavya's eyes and they remind him of Kaavya. Dalmia agrees to allocate the house to her. Outside his room, Kaavya thanks Ayush for his help and says she'll repay him by making Bodhi normal again. Afterwords, Seth confronts Dalmia on why he bended the rules. She can't believe he listened to Ayush so easily. Seth continues, saying she feels hopeless when she sees Kaavya, and can't stand to see them. Dalmia also gets emotional. He says whenever he see Kaavya eye's, he sees his Tani and he does not want to lose her again, so he gave her the house
Dadiji makes an excuse that Bodhi is ill. This makes Usha leave the room to get some milk for him. Dadiji tells Bodhi that they have to leave for Jaipur right away. Bodhi cries that he won't go until he sees Ayush, but dadiji does not want Ayush to know they are leaving. Sonia comes and tells the two that Ayush has arrived back in Mumbai. Bodhi gets upset and says that Tani is dead now, so where is Ayush. Dadiji scolds him and tells him to not take Tani's name in the house. Sonia calls up Ayush. He is at Kaavya's new house, helping her move him.

At Kaavya's house, Ayush sees Kaavya's eyes and feels like his Tani is right in front of him. Kaavya asks him why he is staring at her like that and Ayush says nothing. Ayush tells Kaavya that Tani was a very important part of his life and her help in treating Bodhi was great. Kaavya tells Ayush she owes it to Tani since she has her eyes and won't leave any stone unturned in Bodhi's treatment. Sonia arrives at the same moment that Kaavya puts her hand on top of Ayush's. She comes in and Ayush introduces her to Kaavya. Kush comes in and takes Kaavya away. Sonia is surprised to see him. Once Ayush and Sonia are alone, she tells him that Bodhi wants to meet him.

Bodhi, Ayush meet and hug. Usha later on tells Ayush that Dadiji wants to take Bodhi to Jaipur. Both Ayush and Dadiji are concerned about Dadiji and her behavior in the past few days. Ayush goes to talk to Dadiji, tells him she cannot take Bodhi away since he is accepted by everyone in the family. Aysuh asks her to tell him the truth, but Dadiji says she can't. Finally she thinks that maybe Ayush can help Bodhi if he knows the truth. Dadiji then tells Ayush that Bodhi is the one who killed his Tani. The episode ends on Dadiji's face and we don't see Ayush's reaction.

Comments: Well, we will have to wait until Monday to see Ayush's reaction to the news. I guess he will be very shocked or who knows, he may take it as a joke. Btw, Kaavya is supposed to be an 'older lady doctor' but really, she looks the same age as Ayush. There scenes were nice today and it was interesting to see both of them call each other 'aap' even Kaavya who is older than him- probably out of respect for the genius doctor

sonynyu's update...

Edited by meghavi - 07 January 2005 at 3:41pm
Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 08 January 2005 at 9:05am | IP Logged
whoa kush is kavia's son Confused how come she never mentioned having a husband
shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 08 January 2005 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
i think that ayush didn't really hear that!

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 08 January 2005 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
hey meghavi i like your avatar
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top