Posted: 16 years ago

Kajol uncertain about 'Khan'

Date: 29 Mar 2008 / Author: virtualmagik /

When queried regarding the upcomimng Karan Johar film 'Khan', this is what Kajol had to say :

TOI : And you also are in Karan Johar 'I am Khan'?

Kajol : Let me clarify once again that for me a project materialises only after I have signed on the dotted line. As far as this project in concerned, talks are still on.

TOI : You have always accepted projects keeping in mind your responsibility towards Nysa...

Kajol : She will always be my priority and what projects I take on will depend on how well I balance and manage my time with her.

RoshniMukherjee-TimesOfIndia

http://www.vluvshahrukh.com/news/index.php/2008/03/29/kajol- uncertain-about-khan.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Devanshi* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dying to see SRK n Kajol together..hope talks r successful n they r paired up together ๐Ÿ˜ณ
wezyus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
cant wait for that...thnks
priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I hope karan manages to convince her to do the role. i'm dying to see SRK and Kadz together again.
kaira11 thumbnail
Thnx for the article !!I rlly hope Tht she agrees to do it !!Cant wait to see Srk-Kajol together again ๐Ÿ˜ณ
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i don't really care if kajol signs the film or not. anyways, i think as a mother she's right in saying that her first priority is her daughter.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ if she doesn't want to do the film, it's entirely her wish.

fanNO1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Gr8 & thanks for the artical