Celebrity Fan Clubs

Anwesha Duttagupta -The Chotte Ustaad- FC (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 44

bambooshoot

Goldie

bambooshoot

Posted: 29 March 2008 at 10:01pm | IP Logged

I'm not getting the activation emails in the yahoo id that I created since yesterday.

Have they stopped registration using yahoo now? It did allow me last week.

Edited by bambooshoot - 30 March 2008 at 4:07pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anwesha Duttagupta -The Chotte Ustaad- FC (Page 7)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mcm226

IF-Sizzlerz

mcm226

Posted: 29 March 2008 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
hey friends today i voted from 18 id's only,unwanted guests on holiday aur kya Cry Cry ..anyways keep it up,hume apni speed aur badhani padegi........Gaj ji ke kisi bhi figure par yakeen mat karo bas non stop vote karte rahoThumbs Up.........humare haatho me yehi hai baaki Uperwaale pe chhod dete hai Big smile ....plz keep voting plzzzzzzz Tongue ......

Edited by mcm226 - 29 March 2008 at 10:35pm

Love-u-all

IF-Rockerz

Love-u-all

Posted: 29 March 2008 at 10:40pm | IP Logged

Friends,

Lets stop speculating. The quick glimps of India.com voting is one more effort to garner more votes, more sms. This is how the Gajji reality shows have worked. Full of controvercies and full of senseless twists.

There is only one way to make Shona Anwesha the winner. Talk less and vote more. A very organized, dedicated and honest effort is requied. The margin is large but math is simple. Triple your efforts 

Increase your efforts by double if you are voting 100 votes a day you have to now try and achive 300 votes a day.

Eaxctly six and a half days left. I know its tough task but not impossible.

The India.com is only one small piece of the puzzel. Its SMS, its land lines. and the total cumulative result is still very close for both.

Just triple your efforts. That is asking too much but to win against all odds needs this effort. I have already trippled my effort. I have even requested my mom to sepend couple of hours every day clicking when I am away from computer..

Just keep listening to Shona and vote.  

Edited by Ajab-Si-Music - 29 March 2008 at 10:45pm

euphoria_Noshin

euphoria_Noshin

Posted: 29 March 2008 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
i think we shud also pray too along with voting crazy...
whatever religion everyone believes in just make sure you pray at least once a day for shona...aur dil se karo...lets stay positive dispite the 80:20 thing...

*Jaya*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Jaya*

Posted: 30 March 2008 at 1:10am | IP Logged
I have not been active here yesterday as I thought talking less and acting more wud help at this point of time... I know that 80-20 is completely crap... So friends dont lose heart and just expedite your efforts...

Foe me though, I am acing frequent registration issues in indya.com since morning... Ouch

Malaysian_Girl

IF-Dazzler

Malaysian_Girl

Posted: 30 March 2008 at 1:51am | IP Logged

Anwesha was simply superb on 29th March!

Though I dont understand bengoli but I am able to judge her technical parts which was simply EXCELLENT.Her pitch,every each note was fantastic!!!!!! She is master of perfectionist in sur

Shankaro Kare Damoru Baaje:-

Excellent Performance Clap   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plAOCAx7TW0

Keep Voting Friends!

regards,

Malaysiangirl

Edited by malaysiangirls - 30 March 2008 at 1:53am

stonex

IF-Dazzler

stonex

Posted: 30 March 2008 at 3:04am | IP Logged
The think the figures shown are just a smoke screen to get more votes so keep voting. The gap cant be that big. It has to be a setup

Malaysian_Girl

IF-Dazzler

Malaysian_Girl

Posted: 30 March 2008 at 5:25am | IP Logged

29th March:Video link of Anwesha:-

1.Dhadak Dhadak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5-4ZfJ_l9k

Keep Voting Friends!

regards,

Malaysiangirl

Post Reply New Post

Go to top