Celebrity Fan Clubs

Anwesha Duttagupta -The Chotte Ustaad- FC (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 44

PIPC

PIPC

Posted: 29 March 2008 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Just watched the video...the 20:80 ratio...why are they going ahead with the farce?
Ask them to crown their favorite as the winner.
The show is losing all its credibility by showing this kind of outrageous results... Ouch

Edited by PIPC - 29 March 2008 at 1:47pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anwesha Duttagupta -The Chotte Ustaad- FC (Page 3)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Love-u-all

IF-Rockerz

Love-u-all

Posted: 29 March 2008 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

The 80 - 20, is nothing but a smoke screen. They are tryng to discourage Anwesha supporters. We have no choice then to triple our efforts. I have tripled my time on voting.

Do not get fooled by these numbers. Give your best as Anwesha has always given her best.

Also keep praying too, rest sured good will happen.

Raiinie2

IF-Rockerz

Raiinie2

Posted: 29 March 2008 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
OMGGGGGGGGGGGG!! wHATTTTT.dont tell me! Having voted so many timessss, straining my eyes Annu is getting votes on 20:8- ratioo!! WHATTTTTTTTTT..?? Am i not voting righttt or what.! Gr...Ahhh! Nothing we do seems to be enoughh!! Dead Dead

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oyakYHfNnJw

^ WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!! Looks at Kunal enjyoing this performancee!! LOL

bellevue

Goldie

bellevue

Posted: 29 March 2008 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Amrita, I don't believe 80-20 at all. Something is not right and every where I am looking, Anwesha is getting the most support. How is she not getting on line voting. I called my family and they said they are also voting for Anwesha. We are hoping that truth will prevail and so don't feel discouraged yet. After watching yesterday's and today's programme we know who the real winner is and whole world is only talking about Anwesha so keep voting folks she still has a chance.

kuhu.kuhu

IF-Sizzlerz

kuhu.kuhu

Posted: 29 March 2008 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
well ..we know what's happening but keep on voting guys ...voting is the only takat and we should not delve into qs like why ? how ??...Anwesha has sooo many fans and people who r visiting this thread and who love this bundle of talent and think that she should be a winner ..I am telling u all ur votes count ....

so folks those who r not posting here but listening to her songs my request to them just keep voting for her ...please make time and make that extra effort ........ .we already know she is the winner but ur votes will make her get the crown which she deserves..... Big smile

So keep voting guys ....and remember whatever happens , happens for good !!!!!!!! ..20 mins left for the program to start Big smile

Roger78

Roger78

Posted: 29 March 2008 at 4:44pm | IP Logged

Friends I am feeling absolutely devastated, I have been voting so many times every day....still Anu is trailing, I dont get this......I have great respect for Aishwarya, but Anu is better and doesn't deserve getting trailed by 20:80 margin...not acceptable.

Edited by Roger78 - 29 March 2008 at 4:46pm

PIPC

PIPC

Posted: 29 March 2008 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tpam

i need some positive response from yu all..pleasee Tongue

Don't khow what to tell you,Amu.This 80:20 thing is done so that they can make somebody the winner easily.
Did you see the promo of the song sung by top 5?Only one contestant's mother stole the limelight.
Anwesha's mother must have featured there in the song,but Gaj decided to show only the other contestant's mother.He doesn't even have the common sense to show the mother of both A's since both are there in the finale.
One more thing that I noticed is Vyom was conspicuous by his absence in the Delhi show and so was Gitashree in the Kolkata show.
If Abeer can be called for Bhopal show,then Vyom and Gitashree also deserved to be in the Delhi and Kolkata show.
Hope this man stops treating contestants preferentially.
Glad that channel people also had enough of him and took the right decision...

Edited by PIPC - 29 March 2008 at 5:59pm

bambooshoot

Goldie

bambooshoot

Posted: 29 March 2008 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
I just finished watching the videos. The show was very good and I have to say that Aish was much better than yesterday. I really liked her "Na jeo na". Our Shona was mindblowing as always. But I feel so depressed after seeing the voting results. I had supported Anamika and Aneek too. But the votes I had given them was not even 1/4th of the votes I've given Anwesha. How is it possible? I'm being forced to believe Ammu's other theory (the one besides jaadu ki chaddi).

I'm new to this show, so I ask you guys, was Aish ever lagging behind in internet voting? I don't know cause I never saw the shows in the begining. Her "mujhe to koi tension hi nahi" when Abhas asked her "aapko tension ho rahi hai?" and her "Yes I was confident of reaching the finals" makes me really wonder what's going on?

I mean technically speaking, it is not at all difficult for a programmer to delete some records in the voting tables in the database or to update the counts. Someone can just add a few zeros to the counts. There are ways to reconcile the values by checking the logs for the application, but there is hardly any time left to challenge them, and systems admins may be involved too.

One important thing to remember is that it doesn't mean that people should put all their energies into internet voting just because there is so much of a difference. For people who have the option to do SMS, please put all your energies into it. Please don't stop your SMS. For the rest, we must of course double our time and efforts on internet voting. We should leave no  stone unturned.

Edited by bambooshoot - 29 March 2008 at 6:05pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top