Celebrity Fan Clubs

Anwesha Duttagupta -The Chotte Ustaad- FC (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 44

Page 1
Page   of 44
Page 3 Page 44

kuhu.kuhu

IF-Sizzlerz

kuhu.kuhu

Posted: 29 March 2008 at 11:58am | IP Logged
congrats everybody for the new FC !!!!!.... Clap Clap Clap

Sam ..excellent job Clap

waiting for the updates Big smile ....u know what??? I have decided, next week I am not going to come here on Saturday and read the updates ....Maine 1st hand woh adrenaline rush experience karna chahti LOL ...

I thought Star Plus would telecast grand finale live like Zee lekin nooo, mujhe panch ghante intezaar karni paregi Ouch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anwesha Duttagupta -The Chotte Ustaad- FC (Page 2)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kuhu.kuhu

IF-Sizzlerz

kuhu.kuhu

Posted: 29 March 2008 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sonyaee

I don't get why Shreya was complaining about Anwesha's o meri jaan. I watched the video again, and she looks like she's clearly enjoying the performance.

Look at 1:48 and 3:18.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oyakYHfNnJw

arre chodo naa Shreya ki batein...for last 2 weeks she is "speechless" when it comes to praising Anwesha Wink...looks like wohh" speechlessness" use Sartaj kahne se rokha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!Big smile

kuhu.kuhu

IF-Sizzlerz

kuhu.kuhu

Posted: 29 March 2008 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Sonya, I was listening to Shreya's comments ...."..Tumne bahut tough song chuna ..it's really really tough( as if that's wrong Confused ) ...and u were wonderful ( o.kkk ..we know that) ...and the flaws that arise with this type songs with different ranges were covered very efficiently by u ...( o.kk go ahead) ....it was a very good attempt but I'll give u sarvottam ( like what the heckk!!!!!!!!!!!! Angry )....

Anybody has any problems realising why Shreya is "speechless" these days????????????????????

PIPC

PIPC

Posted: 29 March 2008 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bruno4

Sonya, I was listening to Shreya's comments ...."..Tumne bahut tough song chuna ..it's really really tough( as if that's wrong Confused ) ...and u were wonderful ( o.kkk ..we know that) ...and the flaws that arise with this type songs with different ranges were covered very efficiently by u ...( o.kk go ahead) ....it was a very good attempt but I'll give u sarvottam ( like what the heckk!!!!!!!!!!!! Angry )....

Anybody has any problems realising why Shreya is "speechless" these days????????????????????

Koeli,did you notice that Kunal started after Shreya's comments with the following phrase,"As a NEUTRAL person"...

he he..the reason of Shreya's speechlessness is understood by all now... Wink

kuhu.kuhu

IF-Sizzlerz

kuhu.kuhu

Posted: 29 March 2008 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by PIPC

Originally posted by bruno4

Koeli,did you notice that Kunal started after Shreya's comments with the following phrase,"As a NEUTRAL person"...

he he..the reason of Shreya's speechlessness is understood by all now... Wink

Yup Pinks, I noticed that too Wink...lagta hai yeh game jam gayee hai LOL..koi left , koi right toh koi neutral ....LOL

shefali_123

IF-Dazzler

shefali_123

Posted: 29 March 2008 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Did I see right about the online voting pattern??? Confused

I am very tired so thought must have seen something wrong. Ouch

anonmember

IF-Sizzlerz

anonmember

Posted: 29 March 2008 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Chotte ustaad, Bade khaab
30 Mar 2008, 0000 hrs IST,LAKSHMI AJAY ,TNN

The stage was set for some magnificent music under the starry skies on Wednesday as Zee's Chotte Ustaad's finalists, Aishwarya Majmudar, Anvesha Dattagupta descended in Ahmedabad and created some magic with their prisitne voices.

Some high octane numbers were belted out by both the girls and Abhaas Joshi in the early part of the evening. Ah-medabad witnessed huge crowds at the venue who came to cheer the Amdavadi gal, Aishwarya into her final tryst with Anvesha and cheer her in her baby steps to tinseltown.

The crowds went into a frenzy when they heard that Bipasha Basu would be amongst them to encourage the two girls on their last leg of a long journey that had seen many a smiles and tears and some beautiful transition of 2 girls into singers.

While the judges Shreya Ghoshal and Kunal Ganjawala were rendered speechless by the girls, while Bips seemed truly impressed with their sense of melody and control in their voices. The girls ended the night on a high note by grooving with Bipasha while they sung some of her hit numbers. Amdavadis surely displayed some amazing city spirit and mehmaanawazi by cheering these two talented chote ustaads on their journey ahead!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/TV_Buzz/Chotte_ustaad_Bad e_khaab/articleshow/2909173.cms

shefali_123

IF-Dazzler

shefali_123

Posted: 29 March 2008 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tpam

Originally posted by shefali_123

Did I see right about the online voting pattern??? Confused

I am very tired so thought must have seen something wrong. Ouch

adbad 100% gadbad shefsOuch.. i can bet .. now other A fans wil say dat hum sab bade bade baat karte hai voting nahi karte hai , which is nt true!.... we anwesha fans r voting and really voting .. is it possible with 10:1 ratio fans , anwe is 20 : 80 voting lagging?if 20 % lagging i wud hav thot there must b some logic that they r voting 10 times more than us! bt iska toh koi logic nahi hai.. aft r all 80: 20 not possible in any logic!

to ami thik dekhechi.Ouch

ami bhablam ami bhul dekhlam karon my eyes are very tired today.

eto difference????Confused

i can understand 20:40 or 20:50.Ouch

Post Reply New Post

Go to top