Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Sonya, I was listening to Shreya's comments ...."..Tumne bahut tough song chuna ..it's really really tough( as if that's wrong 😕 ) ...and u were wonderful ( o.kkk ..we know that) ...and the flaws that arise with this type songs with different ranges were covered very efficiently by u ...( o.kk go ahead) ....it was a very good attempt but I'll give u sarvottam ( like what the heckk!!!!!!!!!!!! 😡 )....

Anybody has any problems realising why Shreya is "speechless" these days????????????????????
PIPC thumbnail
Originally posted by: bruno4

Sonya, I was listening to Shreya's comments ...."..Tumne bahut tough song chuna ..it's really really tough( as if that's wrong 😕 ) ...and u were wonderful ( o.kkk ..we know that) ...and the flaws that arise with this type songs with different ranges were covered very efficiently by u ...( o.kk go ahead) ....it was a very good attempt but I'll give u sarvottam ( like what the heckk!!!!!!!!!!!! 😡 )....

Anybody has any problems realising why Shreya is "speechless" these days????????????????????

Koeli,did you notice that Kunal started after Shreya's comments with the following phrase,"As a NEUTRAL person"...

he he..the reason of Shreya's speechlessness is understood by all now... 😉
kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PIPC

Koeli,did you notice that Kunal started after Shreya's comments with the following phrase,"As a NEUTRAL person"...

he he..the reason of Shreya's speechlessness is understood by all now... 😉

Yup Pinks, I noticed that too 😉...lagta hai yeh game jam gayee hai 😆..koi left , koi right toh koi neutral ....😆

shefali_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Did I see right about the online voting pattern??? 😕

I am very tired so thought must have seen something wrong.
anonmember thumbnail
Chotte ustaad, Bade khaab
30 Mar 2008, 0000 hrs IST,LAKSHMI AJAY ,TNN

The stage was set for some magnificent music under the starry skies on Wednesday as Zee's Chotte Ustaad's finalists, Aishwarya Majmudar, Anvesha Dattagupta descended in Ahmedabad and created some magic with their prisitne voices.

Some high octane numbers were belted out by both the girls and Abhaas Joshi in the early part of the evening. Ah-medabad witnessed huge crowds at the venue who came to cheer the Amdavadi gal, Aishwarya into her final tryst with Anvesha and cheer her in her baby steps to tinseltown.

The crowds went into a frenzy when they heard that Bipasha Basu would be amongst them to encourage the two girls on their last leg of a long journey that had seen many a smiles and tears and some beautiful transition of 2 girls into singers.

While the judges Shreya Ghoshal and Kunal Ganjawala were rendered speechless by the girls, while Bips seemed truly impressed with their sense of melody and control in their voices. The girls ended the night on a high note by grooving with Bipasha while they sung some of her hit numbers. Amdavadis surely displayed some amazing city spirit and mehmaanawazi by cheering these two talented chote ustaads on their journey ahead!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/TV_Buzz/Chotte_ustaad_Bad e_khaab/articleshow/2909173.cms
shefali_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tpam

adbad 100% gadbad shefs.. i can bet .. now other A fans wil say dat hum sab bade bade baat karte hai voting nahi karte hai , which is nt true!.... we anwesha fans r voting and really voting .. is it possible with 10:1 ratio fans , anwe is 20 : 80 voting lagging?if 20 % lagging i wud hav thot there must b some logic that they r voting 10 times more than us! bt iska toh koi logic nahi hai.. aft r all 80: 20 not possible in any logic!

to ami thik dekhechi.

ami bhablam ami bhul dekhlam karon my eyes are very tired today.

eto difference????😕

i can understand 20:40 or 20:50.

PIPC thumbnail
Just watched the video...the 20:80 ratio...why are they going ahead with the farce?
Ask them to crown their favorite as the winner.
The show is losing all its credibility by showing this kind of outrageous results... Edited by PIPC - 16 years ago
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The 80 - 20, is nothing but a smoke screen. They are tryng to discourage Anwesha supporters. We have no choice then to triple our efforts. I have tripled my time on voting.

Do not get fooled by these numbers. Give your best as Anwesha has always given her best.

Also keep praying too, rest sured good will happen.

Raiinie2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMGGGGGGGGGGGG!! wHATTTTT.dont tell me! Having voted so many timessss, straining my eyes Annu is getting votes on 20:8- ratioo!! WHATTTTTTTTTT..?? Am i not voting righttt or what.! Gr...Ahhh! Nothing we do seems to be enoughh!! 🤢 🤢

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oyakYHfNnJw

^ WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!! Looks at Kunal enjyoing this performancee!! 😆
bellevue thumbnail
Amrita, I don't believe 80-20 at all. Something is not right and every where I am looking, Anwesha is getting the most support. How is she not getting on line voting. I called my family and they said they are also voting for Anwesha. We are hoping that truth will prevail and so don't feel discouraged yet. After watching yesterday's and today's programme we know who the real winner is and whole world is only talking about Anwesha so keep voting folks she still has a chance.