Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Junaid<3 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by: ramas

I think both families should be elimnated. as kapoor family too have 2 generations if you count the adopted son out. I am sure  he is not  even legaly adopted.

Well.. yea i guess ur right.. but i guess we are going to have to wait till friday to find out...😳
rsoharu thumbnail
i think they should leave..if they stay then anybody can create a family and take part ins uch shows...the main qualifying critweria for this show was that the family should contain three generations. if my grand mom cant dance then should i take in a professional old person to pose as my granny? this is ridiculous and plain cheating... 😡
PREITY01 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In Mauritius this weekend we saw zis episode

aur muje laagtha hai zat zis was from both family to lie,
they should hve told the truth as there are many family who wanted to participate in zis show bt was not been able as they lack a generation, so i think they must be disqualified and bring those family who was not qualified n give them a second chance
With the Kapoor family there are still 3 generations... even though he isn't their son he is Mr. Kapoor's brother's son so there is still a blood relation... and it makes a 3 generation family... whereas the Ubale's grandmother is actually Mr. Ubale's sister so that doesn't work out as 3 generations... if it was some other woman (not actual mother) who had raised him then it was still alright but as it's his sister then that can't be seen as 3 generations...

I'd like both these families to stay but the Kapoor family is more alright to participate in the show than the Ubale family...
kothra thumbnail

Nice topic...,

I think both families should not continue to participate...Yes..there is no place for them in the show..u should be honest ...

and zee should bring other two families to replace them..especially from wild card...who are eligible to participate..

ramas thumbnail
Originally posted by: kothra

Nice topic...,

I think both families should not continue to participate...Yes..there is no place for them in the show..u should be honest ...

and zee should bring other two families to replace them..especially from wild card...who are eligible to participate..

I agree and I am glad finally they are out which was the right thing to do,
music_rules thumbnail
they should leave because rules can't be broken!... i agree with everything the judges said ( esp ajay) 👏 👏