Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago
i would love to do this, but will surely do on friday, i have so much school work right now.
Riyaa147 thumbnail
great as usual!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will try to write one later
Edited by Radhakrishna123 - 16 years ago
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Great work everyone....I am enjoying...but can;t manage to write......well done everyone 👏
.x.Saira.x. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
amazing scenes rani and pari 👏 👏 👏
i luv reading your scenes 😃 but i also cnt write them 😳 😭
Loved the fanfic stories i jus read!!!!! They were extremely awesome and beautiful 2 thumbs up to everyone!!!! I'm sorrry that i don't have time to write anything right now, but as soon as friday comes i will surely have one ready for u guys!!! Sorry for now, u know how school is guys right??? And yes we will have this sticky to a 100 pages, we will all work together to make that happen. This sticky after all is very popular.
hi guys, i made a fanfic on them if anyone wants to read it!! heres the link:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=907440&TPN=1
enjoy!! once in a while i will put one of my scenes from there if that is okay.
Angelic_Pari thumbnail
thank you soo much everyone.....i'll be putting up a part today..... 😳

Pari
aishu_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wonderful job pari!!just ablsoutley wonderful!!i luvved it!!just one of another of ur awesome FF's!
Angelic_Pari thumbnail

Thanks a lot u guys.......Here is another scene from me.....I hope u all like it......😳😳

This Scene takes place when laksh and Kt fell asleep on the sofa in her room.....and When they wake up....Lets see what happenes....😛😃

Laksh woke up to the sun shining into his eyes… He rubbed his eyes…..Then he realized he wasn't in his room…. He looked down at the warm weight on his chest…KT… He couldn't believe it…

He looked at her, trying to memories every curve, every contour of her face… Her long lashes almost swept her cheek… Her perfect mouth… She had one arm around his waist and the other one was clutching his shirt…

Laksh smiled and wrapped his arms around KT and fell into a slumber again… Kt awoke just the minute laksh fell asleep….She found herself still in his arms…she smiled shyly to herself and settled herself into his arms, burying her head in his chest and neck, smelling the essence of him… He smelled like soap…and aftershave… and …god knows what…but she wanted to be with him forever….

Suddenly there was a knock on the door …kt startled and started to shake laksh to wake him up….thinking what might happene if everyone sees them like this…and…

T: krishsna……oohhh Krishna….beta tu uth gayi ke nahi…..

Kt didn't know what to say…..and laksh was still in deep sleep dreaming….kt panicked and just yelled out whatever….

Kt: haa…haa…haaa baa mai uth gayi hu… aap chaliye mai aati hu….

T: (from outside) achha sun…jaldi se neeche aja…bahot kaam baki hai….

Kt: jee …jeee….baa mai abhi aati hu….still in laksh's arms…and laksh had a lil grin on his face….after tulsi left, kt tried getting out of his grip but he was just too tight for her….she tried waking him up as he has to go back to his room without anyone noticing….

Kt: laksh…..laksh utho….

L: hmph….just mumbled something in sleep…..

Kt: laksh utho naa…

L: he groned and held her more tight…..

Kt: laksh chodo muje….

L: kya hai….sone dona….eyes still closed….

Kt: to apne room mai jake sote raho……mujhe chodo….baa muje bula rahi hai…….laksh chodo……she struggled in his arms…..

L: kya kt…itne dino baad itni achi need ayi hai…..sone do naa….

Kt: laksh please……come on……utho……but he doesn't respond……..utho……laksh……she yelled again….lieing his arms…..laksh utho please…….

L: (kissed her shoulder that was beside him) Kt….and he turns her face to face him…..I love you…..

Kt: blushed and looked down…..burying her head into his chest…..

L: oooyyyeee hhhhooyyeee…..and grinned looking at her blush…..

Kt: abb utho…..aur chodo muje….

L: kyu….?? Naughtly …..still grinning…

Kt: kyu kya…koi aajayega…..chodo….

L: tum ladkiyan bhi naa….

He loosen his grip and she gets out of his grip….when she turns to leave….she feels her duppatta stuck….she knew it must be laksh..so without even bother turning….

Kt: laksh plzzz chodo…mujhe jana hai….laksh didn't say anything…..

Kt: (turns saying….) Laksh plzz…..and before she finishes she sees her duppatta stuck in is shirt button and he himself grinning…..at her….she shyly said "laksh mera duppatta…." And he replied….."pass akar lelo…" Kt starts walking towards him while laksh kept saying "aur paas….aur pass" they were like inches away….looking passionately at eachother…..both were lost in eachothers eyes….laksh runs his fingers down her face gently….sending shivers to her while kt slowly closed her eyes……and he tucks her hair behind her ear that were on her face……he slide his hand down to her neck and rubs it passionately but softly…..he moves his face close to hers and kisses her red blushy cheeks…..kt was breathing heavily as her chest moves up and down…….he moved more close as their noses and foreheads touches…..his hand still rubbing her neck softly…and his other hand holding on to her waist tightly….and ya remember they were standing….very close to eachother…

L: Tumhe pata hai….tumhari inhi adao ne muje deewana banaya hai…..

Kt slowly opened her eyes as they meeth with his eyes….and she again shyly smiles….

L: nahi jee(live) sakta tumhare bin….aaj job hi mai ban paya hu….sab tumhari wajay se….tumhe pane ke baadjaise sab kuch badal gaya…..aab to aise lagta hai ke jaise mere sanso ko bhi tumhare zaroorat hai…..bhagwaan na kare agar kabhi tum muj se juda hui naa…..to mai to mar hi (before he finishes his sentence kt puts her hand on his mouth)

Kt: (has tears in her eyes) laksh agar tumne phir aisi baat kina to……to….to…..(and just hugs him……tightly…….as she doesn't want to loose him….ever…)

L: theek hai baba….mai aisi baat nahi karunga…..lekin tum bhi mujse promise karo (and pulls out and holds her face in his hands…..and takes a tear drop from her….cheek…..) key eh keemti moti aisai barbaad nahi karogi….now give me a smile….

Kt: ( just gives him the sweetest and the cutest smile in the world)

L: mai itna bhi amir (rich) nahi hoon ke inhe aise hi barbaad hone du….

Kt: (looks at him with soo much love in her eyes…..) I Love You……

L: (gives her a sweet smile back) I love you too…..

They both share a warm hug……

Do leave ur comments.....and i would wish to read other people' s part other then my Billo rani 😃 and my own scenes😆

Pari

mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Pari What lovely scene 👏

Imma write one soon too! 😳