sweethoney06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Ok, guys admit it..

YOUTUBE is a major distractorπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

when u want to concentrate on something..but can't so your just like I will just watch this and then start doing my work...

or that you are bored so u go on YOUTUBE and think this will keep u entertained

but then the next thing you know.. its late in the night.. and u didn't realize you have been on YOUTUBE clicking from one video to the next wanting to watch other things "similar" to it!

So who has this happened to?πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

but YOUTUBE also has its good things.. like you can watch your favorite video there..or search for something and mostly be thereπŸ˜›

So, I am wondering do u think life without YOUTUBE would be different?

Please please respond...and if possible give us a time you had gotten distracted from YOUTUBEπŸ˜›?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
omg ur so right ! this always happens to me ! when im going online work or just on IF, i always go on youtube to listen to musci ! just how i am right now πŸ˜†
Little Foot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
So true yaar. πŸ˜†
When I search for something I decide just to watch that. But then there is this addicted list with similar videos. I keep clicking clicking clicking and watching watching watching. It's terrible. πŸ˜†
But it was worser some time ago. The time before I joined IF.
Now I'm addicted to IF and can't leave when I have to. 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sweethoney06

Ok, guys admit it.. I admit it!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†

So, I am wondering do u think life without YOUTUBE would be different? IDK...i think it will since i whenever i am at home i am always hearing music even when i am studyingπŸ˜†...so, i think it will!!!!!!!!!

Please please respond...and if possible give us a time you had gotten distracted from YOUTUBEπŸ˜›? IDK...never i guess!...lol

Nice topic sehrish!πŸ‘

xoxo
-Lara😊
sweethoney06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank you Nishi, Lara, and Littlefoot for responding πŸ˜ƒ

Well.. i admit it myself since YOUTUBE has distracted me alot lot πŸ˜›

Once..or was it twice.. anyways i was suppose to be studying for an exams..but i just couldn't concentrate that day..so I went on YOUTUBE.. and yeah..next thing i know.. i barely had done anything..and i had to stay up for half the night and cram everything into my brain..so yeah..stupid youtube 😑 ..but that's how i learned my lesson about how you should TRY with all your might to stay away from YOUTube during exams times ^_^ πŸ˜†
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜ƒ hooo you people are youtube addicts 😳 ....such bolu muje aise kuch be nahe hota hey pata nahe kyu πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› cos i study at midnight.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ we can hear only Fox/dogs voice.... πŸ˜‰

Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thankfully i m not addicted to youtube...
Lovers Ka Love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

wOoooshhh Lara.. yOu are tOo clever in replying sumtimesπŸ˜†

souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nope not addicted to Youtube. Rarely use it to search a video song or something.
Sameer_111 thumbnail
same as above. not addicted. just sometimes if really needed πŸ˜› 😊