Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

sweethoney06

IF-Rockerz

sweethoney06

Posted: 28 March 2008 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

Ok, guys admit it..

YOUTUBE is a major distractorLOLLOL...

when u want to concentrate on something..but can't so your just like I will just watch this and then start doing my work...

or that you are bored so u go on YOUTUBE and think this will keep u entertained

but then the next thing you know.. its late in the night.. and u didn't realize you have been on YOUTUBE clicking from one video to the next wanting to watch other things "similar" to it!

So who has this happened to?TongueWink

but YOUTUBE also has its good things.. like you can watch your favorite video there..or search for something and mostly be thereTongue

So, I am wondering do u think life without YOUTUBE would be different?

Please please respond...and if possible give us a time you had gotten distracted from YOUTUBETongue?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~!YOUTUBE!~~" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 28 March 2008 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
omg ur so right ! this always happens to me ! when im going online work or just on IF, i always go on youtube to listen to musci ! just how i am right now LOL

Little Foot

IF-Rockerz

Little Foot

Posted: 28 March 2008 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
So true yaar. LOL
When I search for something I decide just to watch that. But then there is this addicted list with similar videos. I keep clicking clicking clicking and watching watching watching. It's terrible. LOL
But it was worser some time ago. The time before I joined IF.
Now I'm addicted to IF and can't leave when I have to. Embarrassed LOL LOL

fly2me

IF-Sizzlerz

fly2me

Posted: 28 March 2008 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweethoney06

Ok, guys admit it.. I admit it!!!!!!!!!LOL

So, I am wondering do u think life without YOUTUBE would be different? IDK...i think it will since i whenever i am at home i am always hearing music even when i am studyingLOL...so, i think it will!!!!!!!!!

Please please respond...and if possible give us a time you had gotten distracted from YOUTUBETongue? IDK...never i guess!...lol

Nice topic sehrish!Clap

xoxo
-LaraSmile

sweethoney06

IF-Rockerz

sweethoney06

Posted: 28 March 2008 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
thank you Nishi, Lara, and Littlefoot for responding Big smile

Well.. i admit it myself since YOUTUBE has distracted me alot lot Tongue

Once..or was it twice.. anyways i was suppose to be studying for an exams..but i just couldn't concentrate that day..so I went on YOUTUBE.. and yeah..next thing i know.. i barely had done anything..and i had to stay up for half the night and cram everything into my brain..so yeah..stupid youtube Angry ..but that's how i learned my lesson about how you should TRY with all your might to stay away from YOUTube during exams times ^_^ Ouch LOL

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 28 March 2008 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Big smile hooo you people are youtube addicts Embarrassed ....such bolu muje aise kuch be nahe hota hey pata nahe kyu Big smile Wink Tongue cos i study at midnight.. Wink Big smile we can hear only Fox/dogs voice.... Wink

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 28 March 2008 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
thankfully i m not addicted to youtube...

Lovers Ka Love

IF-Rockerz

Lovers Ka Love

Posted: 29 March 2008 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fly2me

Originally posted by sweethoney06

Ok, guys admit it.. I admit it!!!!!!!!!LOL

wOoooshhh Lara.. yOu are tOo clever in replying sumtimesOuchOuchLOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.